|Third-generation Kia Sorento set for European premiere at Paris Motor Show 2014|
| ||•European premiere on 2 October at Paris Motor Show
•Sophisticated new design for third-generation Kia Sorento SUV
•All-new bodyshell improves ride, handling and crash safety
•Improvements to NVH and a step-change in interior quality and design
•Range of three improved gasoline and diesel engines for Europe
Frankfurt, 29 September 2014 – The all-new Kia Sorento will make its European premiere in Paris on 2 October, exhibiting a unique blend of style, practicality and technology, wh...[Read more...]|
|MINI AT THE PARIS MOTOR SHOW 2014|
|Woodcliff Lake, NJ – September 23, 2014…The MINI model family once again presents distinctive personalities in its latest generation. The most recent example of an attractive addition to the model range of the British premium brand will be on show at the Paris Motor Show 2014. The international motor show in the French capital is the setting for the world premiere of the new MINI Hardtop 4 Door. The second body variant of the new MINI offers two additional doors as well as expanded space ...[Read more...]|
|JAGUAR REVEALS ITS NEW SUPERHERO: JAGUAR AND STELLA MCCARTNEY BRING THE NEW XE TO PARIS|
|• Stella McCartney and Jaguar have created a series of Exhilarating FEEL XE Experiences for consumers to mark the arrival of the XE in Paris
• Stella has dressed Jaguar vehicles in her Spring 2015 Superhero print as part of the FEEL XE campaign
• The partnership between Jaguar and Stella reflects a shared design philosophy that celebrates modernity, functionality, performance and innovation
• This collaboration with Stella marks the next phase in the Jaguar XE reveal at the Paris Motor Show o...[Read more...]|
|Motor Sport Magazine Hall of Fame opens its doors to Lotus|
|Celebrations as Colin Chapman CBE is recognised for his engineering and technical genius
Colin Chapman CBE, the Lotus founder and engineer was recognised for his contribution to the automotive and motorsport industry at the 2013 Motor Sport Magazine Hall of Fame annual inauguration event, attended by Colin's son and Classic Team Lotus founder, Clive Chapman.
The motorsport glitterati attended a star-studded evening at the prestigious Royal Opera House where this outstanding enginee...[Read more...]|
|Lotus Engineering adds lightness to a Crossover Utility Vehicle|
|California Air Resources Board (CARB) publishes results of Lotus Engineering's vehicle mass reduction study on a Crossover Utility Vehicle (CUV)
• Results show a total vehicle mass reduction of 31% (528.3 kg or 1,162 lbs.) and a $239 (£150 / €188) saving in overall vehicle cost.
• Body structure utilises advanced materials including high-strength steels, aluminium, magnesium and composites along with high tech joining and bonding techniques.
Following on from Lotus' successful 'Phase One'...[Read more...]|