1959 Turner Mk I Sports Climax Roadster Sold for $18,700 at 2013 Gooding & Company Pre-Auction Estimate: $35,000 - $45,000 No Reserve. Chassis number : 60-275 Engine number : FWA 400 4488 1,098 CC SOHC Coventry Climax FWA 4-Cylinder Engine 2 Weber 45 DCOE Side-Draught Carburetors 75 BHP at 6,000 RPM 4-Speed BMC 'A' Gearbox Front Girling Disc Brakes, Rear Drum Brakes Independent Front Suspension with Wishbones, Coil Springs, and Anti-Roll Bar, Live Rear Axle with Laminated Torsion Bar and Trailing Arms
note: The images shown are representations of the 1959 Turner MKI and not necessarily vehicles that have been bought or sold at auction.
– A very special and historic motorcar has been confirmed for Bonhams annual autumn sale in Philadelphia: a 1913 Rolls-Royce 4050 Silver Ghost London-to-Edinburgh Tourer. Delivered new to Massachusetts.... Continue Reading >>
– Gooding & Company, the official auction house of the Pebble Beach Concours dElegance®, unveils the 1966 Ferrari 275 GTBC to highlight The Pebble Beach Auctions. The height of dual-purpose sports.... Continue Reading >>
- In September 1961, American automotive designer and racer Carroll Shelby approached AC asking if they would build a car for him that was modified to accept a V8 engine. AC agreed, provided a suitable.... Continue Reading >>
– Mecum Auctions, the worlds largest collector-car auction company, will return to Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, August 3-5 at the Pennsylvania Farm Show Complex with an estimated 1,000 classic and collector.... Continue Reading >>
Silverstone Auctions will present 137 of the most desirable classic and race cars at the worlds biggest classic motor racing festival, the Silverstone Classic, which takes place at Silverstone Race.... Continue Reading >>
– Bonhams is very excited to announce the consignment of a rare and enormously significant automobile to its auction in Carmel, California next month. Known by many as the ultimate road car, the.... Continue Reading >>
High-Style Highlights Include: The 1928 Mercedes-Benz Type S 26180 Sports Tourer for Sale for the First Time in 53 Years, The 1939 Bugatti Type 57C Cabriolet with the Final Type 57 Chassis Number, The.... Continue Reading >>
Sales figures include buyers commission, typically 10 percent. Averages and estimates are made from data collected and may not be a true indication of the market. The data may or may not be a proper representation of the value of the vehicles shown on the "Overview" tab.* Averages, highest and lowest sales based on values in our database.