|HIGHLY COLLECTIBLE LHD CLASSICS FOR AUCTION AT THE UK'S BIGGEST CLASSIC CAR SHOW|
|• More than 120 highly collectible classic and modern cars on offer in Silverstone Auctions' final sale of the year.|
• The auction takes place at the UK's biggest classic car show, the NEC Classic Motor Show on the 12th and 13th November in Birmingham.
• International classic car enthusiasts looking to take advantage of favourable exchange rates may be tempted by a number of significant left-hand drive cars on offer.
Preparing for its final classic car auc...[Read more...]
|MULLIN MUSEUM BRINGING FRANCE'S FINEST TO MONTEREY|
|The Mullin Automotive Museum to show eight French classics in Monterey, including a 1912 Delaunay-Belleville, Grand Prix cars by Talbot and Delage, two historic Delahayes and a Citroen SM.
Oxnard, Calif. (July 20, 2016) – The Mullin Automotive Museum will bring rare and iconic vehicles to Monterey in mid-August that showcase the engineering, art and elegance that defined the best French automakers from the dawn of the automotive age through the performance era of the early 1970s...[Read more...]|
|NEW FLYING SPUR HEADLINES BENTLEY'S GENEVA PRESENCE|
|•World premiere of all new Flying Spur
•European debut of world's fastest four-seat convertible, GT Speed Convertible
•Enhanced specification luxury flagship 2014 model year Mulsanne unveiled
•Continental GT V8 and W12 complete display
(Crewe/Geneva, 4 March 2013) The new Bentley Flying Spur, the world's most refined performance sedan, makes its global debut at the Salon International de l'Auto in Geneva. Bentley's showcase of luxury and performance continues with the European d...[Read more...]|
|Legendary Tucker 48 Joins RM'S Amelia Island Concours d'Elegance Sale|
|• Just announced: RM Auctions secures rare Tucker 48, previously owned by film legend George Lucas, for its Amelia Island, Florida sale, March 9
• The official auction of the Amelia Island Concours d'Elegance, single-day sale features a superb roster of more than 80 blue-chip collector cars
• Additional sale highlights include a 1952 Ferrari 225 Sport Vignale Berlinetta, a 1958 Mercedes-Benz 300SL Roadster and a 1929 Isotta Fraschini 8A Convertible Sedan
• Digital catalogue now available onli...[Read more...]|
|Mercedes-Benz 300SL 'Gullwing' To Be Featured At Auctions America's Fort Lauderdale Sale|
|• Striking 1955 Mercedes-Benz 300SL 'Gullwing' headlines Auctions America's Fort Lauderdale Collector Car Auction, March 22 – 24
• Regarded as South Florida's premier collector car auction, multi-day sale expected to feature more than 550 quality collector cars
• Additional highlights include: a 1963 Ford Galaxie 500 Factory Lightweight, a 1932 Lincoln Dual-Cowl Phaeton, a 1963 Chevrolet Corvette Fuel-Injected Roadster, a 1954 Kaiser-Darrin Roadster, a 1953 Buick Skylark Convertible and a 201...[Read more...]|