|NATALIE WOOD'S 300 SL ROADSTER JOINS STUNNING LIST OF ENTRIES FOR RM'S AMELIA ISLAND SALE|
|• RM Auctions announces additional highlights for its 16th annual Amelia Island sale, held March 8th at the Ritz-Carlton
• Recent entries are led by a 1957 Mercedes-Benz 300 SL Roadster that was originally owned by Hollywood actress Natalie Wood
• As the official auction house of the world-renowned Amelia Island Concours d'Elegance, RM's single-day sale will feature a roster of more than 80 handpicked automobiles
• A frequently updated list of consignments is available online at www.rmauction...[Read more...]|
|Esteemed Pray Collection To Headline RM's 16Th Annual Amelia Island Sale|
|• RM Auctions announces exceptional estate collection of Malcolm S. Pray Jr. for its 16th annual Amelia Island sale, March 8
• Renowned businessman and philanthropist's collection features no less than 17 automobiles, headlined by a 1937 Delahaye 135 Competition Court Roadster by Figoni et Falaschi that he owned for half a century
• Held in conjunction with the famed Amelia Island Concours d'Elegance, RM's well-established single-day sale will feature a roster of more than 80 blue-chip motor c...[Read more...]|
|FULL STEAM AHEAD FOR HISTORICS|
|• Stanley Steamer takes centre stage for spring sale|
Brooklands will provide the backdrop for the ultimate MPV – built long before the category was even invented – when a 1917 20hp Stanley Mountain Wagon crosses the 'block' on Saturday March 9th for Historics' spring sale.
Having sold their dry plate photographic business to Eastman Kodak, twin brothers Francis E. Stanley and Freelan O. Stanley decided to set up the Stanley Motor Carriage Company in order to manufacture steam powe...[Read more...]
|Mini Cars Attract Mega Interest At RM's Record-Setting Bruce Weiner Microcar Museum Sale|
|• RM Auctions' highly anticipated Bruce Weiner Microcar Museum sale generates more than $9.1 million with 100 percent of all lots sold
• Multi-day auction shines spotlight on microcar values with numerous new records set
• Top sellers: 1958 F.M.R. Tg 500 'Tiger' brings $322,000, a world record price for a microcar sold at auction; 1951 Reyonnah achieves a remarkable $184,000
• The world's smallest production car, the 1964 Peel P50, triples pre-sale estimate, realizing an impressive $120,750 ...[Read more...]|
|Amelia Island Concours d'Elegance Honors The Genius Of Porsche's 911 at 50|
|Porsche's 911 has defied common wisdom, outlived its competitors and, from roots in the early Sixties, leads Porsche Cars into a new century as the only car built today that carries its engine behind the rear axle.
At 4:00 PM on Friday, March 8th, 2013 in the Ritz-Carlton, Amelia Island, the Amelia Island Concours d'Elegance presents 'THE PORSCHE 911 SEMINAR: PORSCHE'S FLAGSHIP at 50'.
The Porsche 911 Seminar will be empaneled by a pride of Porsche 911 legends. Brumos Porsche's Hurl...[Read more...]|