|NISSAN GEARS UP FOR LE MANS 2016|
|◾Hoy ready for Le Mans debut
◾Nissan dominates field at Le Mans
◾LM P2 domination - Nissan leads the class since 2011
CHRIS HOY READY FOR LE MANS DEBUT AFTER SUCCESSFUL TEST
Le Mans, France – Olympic cycling legend Sir Chris Hoy is ready for his 24 Hours of Le Mans debut after completing a successful day behind the wheel at the annual Le Mans Test Day yesterday at Circuit de la Sarthe.
Hoy will drive in the LM P2 class in his 24 hour debut alongside Renault-Nissan Allia...[Read more...]|
|HILTON HEAD ISLAND MOTORING FESTIVAL & CONCOURS D'ELEGANCE ANNOUNCES EXPANSION OF 2014 SAVANNAH SPEED CLASSIC|
| ||• Celebrating a decade of vintage racing, the Savannah Speed Classic boasts exciting additions, brings racing back to its roots|
HILTON HEAD ISLAND, S.C. – The Hilton Head Island Motoring Festival & Concours d'Elegance (HHIMF), one of the nation's largest and fastest-growing automotive and motorsports enthusiast event weeks, today announced the expansion of its Savannah Speed Classic, held October 24 – 26. The Savannah Speed Classic presented by Mingledorff's, Inc., brings togeth...[Read more...]
|Following 65 Years in One of America's Original Collections, the 'Austie' Clark 1911 Mercer Type 35R Raceabout Prepares for Auction Debut|
|• RM Auctions secures one of the 'Great Mercers,' the 'Austie' Clark 1911 Mercer Type 35R Raceabout, for its flagship Monterey sale, August 15–16 in California
• Boasting an outstanding provenance, the Mercer is offered fresh to the market following single-family ownership since 1949
• Additional recent highlights for RM's Monterey sale include a selection of 18 vehicles from the former Bob Pond Collection
• Frequently updated list of entries available online at www.rmauctions.com
|RM Group of Companies Celebrates Record-Setting 2013 With $442 Million in Sales and 'Best of Show' at Pebble Beach|
|• RM group of companies, including RM Auctions and Auctions America, realizes an outstanding $442 million in auction sales in 2013
• RM Auctions secures 78 individual million-dollar-plus transactions and redefines the high-end collector car auction experience with record Monterey and New York sales
• Auctions America expands national footprint with highly successful California debut and live broadcasts on NBC Sports Network
• RM Auto Restoration confirms status as world's premier restorati...[Read more...]|
|Carl Edwards Drives Historic 1901 Sweepstakes Race Car In Advance Of Henry Ford'S 150Th Birthday Celebration|
|◾ Ford Racing NASCAR superstar Carl Edwards was given the honor of driving the legendary Sweepstakes race car built and raced to victory by Henry Ford in his one and only race in 1901.
◾ Edwards drove the car around the grounds of Greenfield Village at The Henry Ford, under the guidance of Sweepstakes Engineer Glenn Miller and the watchful eye of Henry Ford's great-grandson, Edsel B. Ford II.
Link to video: http://www.youtube.com/embed/Ru_hC9oGVbo?list=UU87j_-SIjbzUqlY8tuKlZyQ