|Pair of Historic Duesenbergs Emerge From Five Decades of Single Ownership for RM Sotheby's Hershey Sale|
|• Fall tradition: RM Sotheby's readies for 10th anniversary Hershey, Pennsylvania sale, October 6-7
• Headline attractions: 'Mexican Model J Duesenberg' and Model A/Y Phaeton Prototype come to market after more than 50 years in single-family ownership
• Coinciding with the AACA's Eastern Division Fall Meet, multi-day auction features some 120 motor cars, with an emphasis on significant American marques
• Frequently updated list of entries available at www.rmsothebys.com
BLENHEIM, Ontario ...[Read more...]|
|Auctions America Continues Successful 2013 Season with its Annual Fall Carlisle Sale|
|• Auctions America rounds out its 2013 auction season in Carlisle, Pennsylvania, October 3-4
• Two-day Fall Carlisle sale, held in conjunction with the Carlisle Events Collector Car Swap Meet & Corral, features a diverse roster of 300 classics, exotics, muscle cars, hot rods, and customs
• Auction highlights include a desirable 1967 Chevrolet Corvette 427/435 Roadster, a 1969 Chevrolet Camaro Z-28 RS Sport Coupe, and a 1960 Mercedes-Benz 190SL Roadster
• Full event details and a frequentl...[Read more...]|
|MITSUBISHI MOTORS OWNERS AND ENTHUSIASTS TO CELEBRATE THE BRAND AT THE 2013 MITSUBISHI OWNER'S DAY (MOD)|
| ||Mitsubishi Motors North America, Inc. (MMNA) will host its annual celebration of all things Mitsubishi Motors for thousands of passionate Mitsubishi vehicle owners and automotive enthusiasts at the 2013 Mitsubishi Owner's Day (MOD) to take place at the company's headquarters located at 6400 Katella Avenue in Cypress, California 90630. The festivities kick off promptly beginning at 9:00 am on Saturday, July 13 and are open to the public and completely free of charge.
Last year's MOD event drew...[Read more...]|
|LEXUS PARTNERS WITH TONY HAWK FOUNDATION TO CREATE A FAN BASED DECAL FOR ITS ENTRY AT PIKES PEAK ON JUNE 30|
|Colorado Springs, June 12---------Through June 20, Lexus and the Tony Hawk Foundation will be asking their fans and supporters to be part of a fan based decal that will be featured on the Lexus IS F CCS-R race car competing in Pikes Peak International Hill Climb. Fans will be able to enter their names via a response to a Lexus Facebook post, a comment to a Lexus YouTube IS F CCS-R video and through Twitter and Instagram using #Lexus14K. This community-based decal will integrate 14,000 f...[Read more...]|
|SEBASTIEN LOEB OF FRANCE ENTERS PIKES PEAK INTERNATIONAL HILL CLIMB|
|One of the world's most decorated auto racing stars is coming to Pikes Peak this summer.
Nine-time WRC World Rally Championship winner Sebastien Loeb of France has entered the 2013 Pikes Peak International Hill Climb, adding more international luster to the nation's second-oldest motor sports event behind the Indy 500 and helping to make the field the best in the race's storied history..
The 91st running of the race will be held on Sunday, June 30 with the help and support of title ...[Read more...]|