|Pair of Historic Duesenbergs Emerge From Five Decades of Single Ownership for RM Sotheby's Hershey Sale|
|• Fall tradition: RM Sotheby's readies for 10th anniversary Hershey, Pennsylvania sale, October 6-7
• Headline attractions: 'Mexican Model J Duesenberg' and Model A/Y Phaeton Prototype come to market after more than 50 years in single-family ownership
• Coinciding with the AACA's Eastern Division Fall Meet, multi-day auction features some 120 motor cars, with an emphasis on significant American marques
• Frequently updated list of entries available at www.rmsothebys.com
BLENHEIM, Ontario ...[Read more...]|
|Auctions America Continues Successful 2013 Season with its Annual Fall Carlisle Sale|
|• Auctions America rounds out its 2013 auction season in Carlisle, Pennsylvania, October 3-4
• Two-day Fall Carlisle sale, held in conjunction with the Carlisle Events Collector Car Swap Meet & Corral, features a diverse roster of 300 classics, exotics, muscle cars, hot rods, and customs
• Auction highlights include a desirable 1967 Chevrolet Corvette 427/435 Roadster, a 1969 Chevrolet Camaro Z-28 RS Sport Coupe, and a 1960 Mercedes-Benz 190SL Roadster
• Full event details and a frequentl...[Read more...]|
|POCONO INDYCAR 400 FUELED BY SUNOCO|
| ||◾The 11th round of the 2013 IZOD IndyCar Series marks the return of the championship to Pocono Raceway for the first time in 24 years. It will be the second round of the 2013 'Triple Crown', which includes the Indianapolis 500 in May and October's season-ending MAV TV 500 at Auto Club Speedway in Fontana, California.
◾Indy cars last raced at the 2.5-mile Pocono 'tri-oval' in 1989, an event won by Danny Sullivan. Sullivan also won at Pocono in 1984. Other Pocono winners include current Honda Ind...[Read more...]|
|HONDA INDYCAR MESSAGE POINTS FOR THE MILWAUKEE MILE|
| ||Honda has a long record of success at The Milwaukee Mile, the oldest racing facility in North America. Honda-powered drivers and teams have won nine times in 17 races since the company entered Indy car competition in 1994, more than any other manufacturer.
◾Dario Franchitti is Honda's most successful driver – and most recent winner – at Milwaukee. Franchitti was victorious in 2011, driving for Target Chip Ganassi Racing, and also won in 2004, driving for Andretti Green Racing.
◾Other Honda...[Read more...]|
|TANNER FOUST WINS 2013 RALLYCROSS OPENER AMERICAN DRIVER REPEATS AT LYDDEN HILL CIRCUIT|
|Rockstar Energy Drink driver Tanner Foust earned the first win of an ambitious international rallycross campaign that will see him contest two major series on three continents this year.
The popular American driver arrived at the Lydden Hill circuit in southeast England this weekend ready for a repeat of his dominant 2012 performance there. In addition to a refreshed look for the car and new sponsors including ENEOS Motor Oil and ODYSSEY Battery, the Olsbergs MSE team has again stepped up the...[Read more...]|