|Auctions America Continues Successful 2013 Season with its Annual Fall Carlisle Sale|
|• Auctions America rounds out its 2013 auction season in Carlisle, Pennsylvania, October 3-4
• Two-day Fall Carlisle sale, held in conjunction with the Carlisle Events Collector Car Swap Meet & Corral, features a diverse roster of 300 classics, exotics, muscle cars, hot rods, and customs
• Auction highlights include a desirable 1967 Chevrolet Corvette 427/435 Roadster, a 1969 Chevrolet Camaro Z-28 RS Sport Coupe, and a 1960 Mercedes-Benz 190SL Roadster
• Full event details and a frequentl...[Read more...]|
|MITSUBISHI MOTORS OWNERS AND ENTHUSIASTS TO CELEBRATE THE BRAND AT THE 2013 MITSUBISHI OWNER'S DAY (MOD)|
| ||Mitsubishi Motors North America, Inc. (MMNA) will host its annual celebration of all things Mitsubishi Motors for thousands of passionate Mitsubishi vehicle owners and automotive enthusiasts at the 2013 Mitsubishi Owner's Day (MOD) to take place at the company's headquarters located at 6400 Katella Avenue in Cypress, California 90630. The festivities kick off promptly beginning at 9:00 am on Saturday, July 13 and are open to the public and completely free of charge.
Last year's MOD event drew...[Read more...]|
|RM Auctions Announces New Paris Sale To Take Place During Retromobile Week|
|• RM Auctions expands European presence with all-new sale in Paris during the Retromobile show week
• Auction to be held within the beautiful surroundings of 'Les Invalides' in central Paris, 4-5 February, 2014
• Magnificent ex-works Gordini 24S already consigned in anticipation of another exceptional RM sale
LONDON (20 June, 2013) – RM Auctions, the world's largest collector car auction house for investment-quality automobiles, is delighted to announce the addition of a new sale to...[Read more...]|
|The Mercedes Benz S Class: automobile comfort of the highest standard|
|• S Class: the epitome of automobile comfort
• Every generation of vehicles provides ground-breaking solutions to the expectations of customers with regard to comfort
The history of the Mercedes Benz S Class shows that automobile comfort is far more than just a luxurious ambiance, size and performance. In fact it is far more the intelligent support of the driver and passengers through innovative technical solutions providing answers to current questions and requirements which contribute to t...[Read more...]|
|Amelia Island Concours d'Elegance Honors The Genius Of Porsche's 911 at 50|
|Porsche's 911 has defied common wisdom, outlived its competitors and, from roots in the early Sixties, leads Porsche Cars into a new century as the only car built today that carries its engine behind the rear axle.
At 4:00 PM on Friday, March 8th, 2013 in the Ritz-Carlton, Amelia Island, the Amelia Island Concours d'Elegance presents 'THE PORSCHE 911 SEMINAR: PORSCHE'S FLAGSHIP at 50'.
The Porsche 911 Seminar will be empaneled by a pride of Porsche 911 legends. Brumos Porsche's Hurl...[Read more...]|