|VOLKSWAGEN ANNOUNCES PRICING OF 2015 GOLF SPORTWAGEN|
|Pricing starts at $21,395 for the S model with manual transmission: a content adjusted reduction of $700 over the previous base Jetta SportWagen
• New TDI® S model reduces base Clean Diesel pricing by almost $2,000
• Newly available driver assistance technology includes Forward Collision Warning and Automatic Post-Collision Braking System
• Larger interior than outgoing Jetta SportWagen rivals compact SUVs for size
• Car will be offered with 1.8-liter turbocharged TSI® gasoline and 2....[Read more...]|
|Looking for the Perfect Box for the Holidays?|
|• New 2015 Scion xB Now Arriving at Dealerships |
TORRANCE, Calif., Dec. 8, 2014 – It's that time of year when everyone wants a present in a really cool box. Or, in the case of the 2015 Scion xB, the present IS a really cool box.
The iconic xB comes with many features that make it the ideal vehicle for the holidays. New for 2015 is a standard rear back-up camera to provide greater visibility when the car is in reverse. The 2015 xB is currently arriving at dealerships and has...[Read more...]
|MODEL YEAR 2015: NEW GOLF FAMILY, REDESIGNED JETTA, AND NEW TDI® CLEAN DIESEL ENGINE HEAD THE CHANGES|
| ||In a busy year, Volkswagen will also add a new Golf SportWagen, an all-new Golf R, a redesigned Touareg SUV, and the company's first U.S.-market EV, the e-Golf
• All-new Golf is bigger, lighter, and more fuel-efficient than the previous model, seats five, and has a larger trunk than any midsize sedan
• New Golf GTI has 210-horsepower engine, with improved fuel efficiency and performance
• e-Golf is Volkswagen's first full Battery Electric Vehicle for sale in the U.S.
• Redesigned Jett...[Read more...]|
|KELLEY BLUE BOOK NAMES 2013 KIA SPORTAGE ONE OF 10 BEST BACK-TO-SCHOOL CARS|
|◾Kia's Compact CUV is recognized for providing luxury and reliability at a 'student-friendly price'
IRVINE, Calif., August 8, 2013 – The award-winning Kia Sportage recently was named by Kelley Blue Book as one of the 10 Best Back-to-School Cars of 2013. The sporty compact crossover ranked sixth among its competitors, standing apart from the crowd with aggressive styling and a hard-to-find combination of fun-to-drive performance and impressive fuel economy.
'Kelley Blue Book's recog...[Read more...]|
|SUBARU ANNOUNCES PRICING FOR 2014 WRX AND WRX STI|
| ||Cherry Hill, N.J. - Subaru of America, Inc. today announced pricing for the 2014 WRX® and WRX STI®. Subaru's iconic line of sport models have seen their sales increase by nearly 40-percent year-to-date and have a starting MSRP of $25,995.
The 2014 Subaru WRX delivers the biggest performance value in its competitive set. The WRX offers more power than rivals like the Ford Focus ST and Volkswagen GTI, neither of which offers all-wheel drive. In the WRX, a 2.5-liter turbocharged/intercooled fo...[Read more...]|