|RARE BUGATTI TYPE 57S CABRIOLET BY VANVOOREN OFFERED FOR PUBLIC SALE FOR FIRST TIME AT RM SOTHEBY'S AMELIA ISLAND|
|• RM Sotheby's returns to Amelia Island, Florida, March 11, 2017, for its 19th annual collector car sale
• The official auction of the Amelia Island Concours d'Elegance, event to present some 80 blue-chip automobiles
• One-of-three 1937 Bugatti Type 57S Cabriolet by Vanvooren headlines early entries, expected to be among the most valuable automobiles ever offered during the Amelia weekend
• Additional highlights include a 1930 Stutz Model M Supercharged Coupe and 1933 Cadillac V-16 All-Weathe...[Read more...]|
|HONDA CIVIC TYPE R MAKES NORTH AMERICAN DEBUT AT THE 2016 SEMA SHOW|
|Oct 28, 2016 - TORRANCE, Calif.
• Civic Type R headlines 'Civicpalooza' display featuring more than nine tuned, accessorized and custom-built Civic Sedans, Coupes and Hatchbacks|
• 10th Generation Civic Racing vehicles include 2016 Red Bull Global Rallycross Civic Coupe race car and Civic Coupe Team Honda Racing West Endurance Racer
• Ridgeline and Honda Powersports partner on project vehicles that feature power, performance and Honda accessories
• ...[Read more...]
|ARLINGTON 10 MILLION CELEBRATION ADDS TO SUBURBAN'S LEGACY|
|• 2015 marks 80 years of the original, sport utility vehicle|
DALLAS – In 1935, the Hoover Dam was completed, Elvis Presley was born, and canned beer first graced backyard barbeques across America. It was also the year the Chevrolet Suburban was introduced.
No other vehicle has been in continuous production as long as the Suburban. A black 2015 Suburban was the 10 millionth vehicle built at GM's Arlington Assembly Center, which has been the home of the Suburban and other Gen...[Read more...]
|HPD UNVEILS STREET PERFORMANCE PRODUCTS AT 2013 SEMA SHOW|
| ||11/05/2013 - LAS VEGAS Long a fixture at race circuits around the world, Honda Performance Development, the racing arm of American Honda Motor Co., Inc., will now be offering a new range of HPD Street Performance products, starting with the Honda CR-Z sport hybrid coupe.
Two Honda passenger cars featuring HPD Street Performance products are on display at the 2013 Specialty Equipment Market Association Show in Las Vegas, along with an HPD Civic Si Coupe raced in the Continental Tire Sp...[Read more...]|
|Mecum Set To Auction Off Steve Mcqueen's 'Last Ride' 1952 Chevrolet 3800 Series Pickup Truck With Custom Camper|
|Los Angeles, CA - July 16, 2013 - Mecum Auctions have announced they will be auctioning off the legendary late actor Steve McQueen's last known personal vehicle at the Mecum Celebrity Items Auction: Celebrating the Legendary History of Hollywood at the Barker Hangar in Santa Monica, CA July 26-27, 2013. While much is known of McQueen's antique motorcycle collection, he was also an avid collector of vintage cars and trucks. Throughout his lifetime, he owned more than 60 rare vehicles inclu...[Read more...]|