|RM MONTEREY OFF TO A RACING START WITH ESTEEMED JIM CLICK FORD PERFORMANCE COLLECTION|
|• RM Sotheby's returns to California's Monterey Peninsula, August 19 – 20, for its flagship sale during the Pebble Beach Concours d'Elegance
• Early entries powered by the Jim Click Ford Performance Collection, a superlative group of competitive racing Fords and Shelbys
• Collection highlighted by CSX 2473, one of the most successful competition Cobras of all time, and a Ford GT40 Mk I
• A tradition spanning over 30 years, RM's two-day Monterey sale to feature 100 blue-chip collector cars
• ...[Read more...]|
|Rare and Highly Sought After AMC Javelin at Russo and Steele Newport Beach!|
|Scottsdale, Arizona (April 2nd, 2015) – For Enthusiasts – By Enthusiasts.™ Much more than a tagline, it's our lifestyle and it's one that infuses all aspects of our auction events. Fresh off a thrilling, action packed and highly memorable Scottsdale auction event, Russo and Steele looks to move our 15th anniversary celebration into overdrive and keep the pedal to the metal towards the perfectly manicured beaches of one of the foremost lifestyle destinations on earth: Newport Beach, Calif...[Read more...]|
|Russo and Steele Collector Automobile Auctions Kicks Off 15th Anniversary with Eight Initial Offerings to Watch|
Scottsdale, Arizona (December 1st, 2014) – For Enthusiasts – By Enthusiasts. ™ This is far more than a tagline at Russo and Steele Collector Automobile Auctions. It's a lifestyle, and we are gearing up to deliver that singular passion to the High Desert of sunny Scottsdale, Arizona for our annual flagship event during the world renowned collector car week. Additionally, Scottsdale marks the kick-off of the year-long celebration of our 15th anniversary. Held over five thrilling a...[Read more...]|
|Low Mileage Collectables offered at Fort Lauderdale Auction|
|• Auctions America kicks off its 2014 collector car calendar March 14-16 in Fort Lauderdale
• Leading recent entries are fantastic low mileage examples including a 2005 Ford GT, a 2006 Ford GT Heritage Edition, a 1954 Chevrolet Corvette and a 1967 Chevrolet Corvette 427/435 Coupe
• Additional vehicle highlights include a 1973 Ferrari 365 GTB/4 Daytona, a 1971 Ford Mustang Mach 1 and a 1935 Hudson Terraplane driven by Johnny Depp in the movie 'Public Enemies'
• Regarded as South Florida's pre...[Read more...]|
|Holden Celebrates 35 Years of Commodore|
|Holden is celebrating the 35th anniversary of its most iconic nameplate, Commodore.
For over three decades, the Holden Commodore has delivered significant advances in vehicle performance, safety and comfort on the way to becoming Holden's longest-standing and most successful nameplate.
Holden Executive Director, Vehicle Sales, Service and Marketing, Phil Brook, said Holden was extremely proud of Commodore's success.
'There are not many nameplates in Australia that can lay claim to a ric...[Read more...]|