|Thomas Scott Collection of Classic American Automobiles to be On Offer at No Reserve at Russo and Steele's 2015 Monterey Collector Automobile Auction Event|
Scottsdale, Arizona (July 18th, 2015) – Thomas Scott is an accountant and entrepreneur from Athens, Georgia who has had a love for all things automotive for as long as he can remember. He possesses a lifetime of passion for buying, selling and working on classic American cars.
'I started out with the muscle cars — the Mopars, the Cobra Jet Mustang, the Chevelle,' Scott says. 'Those are cars that everybody recognizes — they're widely popular and very tradeable.' However, as S...[Read more...]|
|Low Mileage Collectables offered at Fort Lauderdale Auction|
|• Auctions America kicks off its 2014 collector car calendar March 14-16 in Fort Lauderdale
• Leading recent entries are fantastic low mileage examples including a 2005 Ford GT, a 2006 Ford GT Heritage Edition, a 1954 Chevrolet Corvette and a 1967 Chevrolet Corvette 427/435 Coupe
• Additional vehicle highlights include a 1973 Ferrari 365 GTB/4 Daytona, a 1971 Ford Mustang Mach 1 and a 1935 Hudson Terraplane driven by Johnny Depp in the movie 'Public Enemies'
• Regarded as South Florida's pre...[Read more...]|
|Holden Celebrates 35 Years of Commodore|
|Holden is celebrating the 35th anniversary of its most iconic nameplate, Commodore.
For over three decades, the Holden Commodore has delivered significant advances in vehicle performance, safety and comfort on the way to becoming Holden's longest-standing and most successful nameplate.
Holden Executive Director, Vehicle Sales, Service and Marketing, Phil Brook, said Holden was extremely proud of Commodore's success.
'There are not many nameplates in Australia that can lay claim to a ric...[Read more...]|
|FLAT ROCK ASSEMBLY PLANT CELEBRATES PRODUCING ONE-MILLIONTH FORD MUSTANG AS YEAR 50 BEGINS|
|• Nine years after Ford Mustang production moved to Flat Rock, Mich., Flat Rock Assembly Plant celebrates producing one million of these iconic sports cars|
• Raj Nair, Ford group vice president for product development, commemorates the occasion by riding off the line in a Ruby Red 2014 Mustang convertible accompanied by a senior plant employee
• Ford celebrates 49 years of continuous Mustang production with more than 8.5 million of America's favorite sports cars produced
|TOPLINE COLLECTORS PLACE SPOTLIGHT on SPEED'S BARRETT-JACKSON BROADCAST FROM SCOTTSDALE|
|• TOPLINE COLLECTORS PLACE SPOTLIGHT on SPEED'S BARRETT-JACKSON BROADCAST FROM SCOTTSDALE|
• 'LOST' SHELBY DUAL PROTOTYPE, HAGERTY GIVEAWAY & SALON COLLECTION HIGHLIGHT 39 HOURS OF LIVE COVERAGE
The 42nd annual Barrett-Jackson Scottsdale (Ariz.) Collector Car Event, the first of four set for live coverage in 2013, kicks off the auction season in grand style as some of the world's most sought-after machines cross the block starting Tuesday, Jan. 15 at 7 p.m. ET/4 p.m. PT.