|Auctions America Readies for Auburn Spring Collector Car Weekend|
|• A Spring tradition, Auctions America's popular Auburn Spring Collector Car Weekend returns May 7 – 9 to Indiana's Auburn Auction Park
• Multi-day auction lifts gavel on diverse roster of some 500 quality vehicles
• Sale highlights include an immaculate 1970 Dodge Hemi Challenger R/T Hardtop; an extremely rare 2006 Ford GTX1 TT 'Spyder'; and the Preston Evans Motorcycle Collection
• Weekend also features a car corral and swap meet, along with the return of the AACA Special National Spring Me...[Read more...]|
|Low Mileage Collectables offered at Fort Lauderdale Auction|
|• Auctions America kicks off its 2014 collector car calendar March 14-16 in Fort Lauderdale
• Leading recent entries are fantastic low mileage examples including a 2005 Ford GT, a 2006 Ford GT Heritage Edition, a 1954 Chevrolet Corvette and a 1967 Chevrolet Corvette 427/435 Coupe
• Additional vehicle highlights include a 1973 Ferrari 365 GTB/4 Daytona, a 1971 Ford Mustang Mach 1 and a 1935 Hudson Terraplane driven by Johnny Depp in the movie 'Public Enemies'
• Regarded as South Florida's pre...[Read more...]|
|McLaren GT Confirms Details of Enhanced 12C GT3 To Compete Globally in 2013|
|•Additional production run of the 12C GT3 confirmed to compete globally
•Revisions designed to improve overall efficiency and reliability
•12C GT3 competitive debut season summary available to view at the official McLaren Automotive YouTube channel: http://youtu.be/72jgg4BqYsY
As was confirmed at the close of last year, McLaren GT will produce further examples of the 12C GT3 available to compete in the 2013 season. These new models are eligible for all GT3 championships and, for the fir...[Read more...]|
|Barrett-Jackson Flavors Its January Scottsdale Auction With NASCAR Treats|
|• RACING HERITAGE, HIGH PERFORMANCE ARE RECIPES FOR CAR-COLLECTING FEAST|
• SPEED™ SET FOR 39 HOURS of LIVE COVERAGE STARTING JAN. 15
The great Henry Ford once said, 'Auto racing began five minutes after the second car was built.'
And for more than 60 years, there are few entities that better represent auto racing in America than NASCAR. From the hallowed grounds of Daytona International Speedway, to Sonoma, California's intricate and picturesque road course, the sp...[Read more...]
|TOPLINE COLLECTORS PLACE SPOTLIGHT on SPEED'S BARRETT-JACKSON BROADCAST FROM SCOTTSDALE|
|• TOPLINE COLLECTORS PLACE SPOTLIGHT on SPEED'S BARRETT-JACKSON BROADCAST FROM SCOTTSDALE|
• 'LOST' SHELBY DUAL PROTOTYPE, HAGERTY GIVEAWAY & SALON COLLECTION HIGHLIGHT 39 HOURS OF LIVE COVERAGE
The 42nd annual Barrett-Jackson Scottsdale (Ariz.) Collector Car Event, the first of four set for live coverage in 2013, kicks off the auction season in grand style as some of the world's most sought-after machines cross the block starting Tuesday, Jan. 15 at 7 p.m. ET/4 p.m. PT.