|FOUR ENGINES, EIGHT-SPEEDS AND UP TO 707 HORSEPOWER: DODGE ANNOUNCES PRICING FOR ITS NEW 2015 CHALLENGER MODEL LINEUP|
|Starting later in the third-quarter, Dodge is unleashing the Most Powerful and Fastest Muscle Car ever, along with the most capable and technologically advanced Challenger lineup ever – with a starting U.S. Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) of $26,995
◾The Dodge and SRT brands now offer the most complete lineup of muscle cars, loaded with even more performance, technology and world-class hardware: ◾New 2015 Challenger SXT models with award-winning 305 horsepower Pentastar V-6 eng...[Read more...]|
|VAUXHALL'S ‘LIMITED EDITIONS' HAVE UNLIMITED SPEC APPEAL|
|◾ Limited Edition Vauxhalls get lavish standard specification
◾ Available on Astra GTC, Astra Hatch, Insignia and Corsa
◾ Prices start from just £8,995 for the fashionable Corsa Sting
Luton – With exceptionally generous standard spec and prices starting from just £8,995, Vauxhall has bolstered its range with stylish new 'Limited Edition' models including Astra GTC, Astra 5-door hatchback, Insignia and Corsa.
Available through Flexible Finance* or Flexible Personal Co...[Read more...]|
|NEW CHRYSLER 300S DELIVERS AN ADDED DOSE OF ‘IMPORTED FROM DETROIT' STYLE WITH EXCLUSIVE BEATS BY DR. DRE SOUND|
|• New 2014 Chrysler 300S combines an even more 'blacked out' look and new Ambassador Blue sport interior, with benchmark levels of quality, technology and craftsmanship that could only be born in the Motor City |
• Award-winning Pentastar V-6 features a best-in-class 31 miles per gallon (mpg) highway label, with 300 horsepower, state-of-the-art ZF eight-speed automatic transmission with paddle-shifters, sport mode and sport-tuned exhaust
• As the driver's 300, Chrysler 300S wit...[Read more...]
|MODEL YEAR 2014: MORE EFFICENT, DOWNSIZED ENGINES AND AN EXTENDED R-LINE RANGE HEAD THE CHANGES|
| ||New 1.8-liter turbocharged and direct-injection TSI® engine to feature in Jetta, Beetle, and Passat, replacing the 2.5-liter five cylinder. R-Line® range expands to five models.
• Jetta SE and SEL models are fitted with new 170-horsepower 1.8-liter engine, offering a manufacturer predicted highway fuel economy improvement of 16 percent
• All Jetta models now have independent rear suspension
• VW Car-Net™ connected services introduced across a broad range of models
• New 1.8-liter engine in...[Read more...]|
|Jeep® Grand Cherokee, Chrysler Town & Country And Dodge Challenger Win Autopacific 2013 Best-In-Class|
|June 11, 2013 , Auburn Hills, Mich. - The automotive research group AutoPacific has for the third year in a row named the Jeep® Grand Cherokee Best-In-Class Mid-Size SUV in its 17th-annual Vehicle Satisfaction Awards (VSA).
In addition, for the second time in the last three years, AutoPacific named the Chrysler Town & Country Best-In-Class Minivan, while the Dodge Challenger tied for Best-In-Class Sporty Car. It was the Challenger's first VSA.
'Having three Chrysler Group vehicles ...[Read more...]|