|ALL-NEW GOLF ALLTRACK AND NEW BEETLE MODELS HEAD THE CHANGES|
|Volkswagen also simplifies model lineups to put the emphasis on value
• Golf Alltrack adds all-wheel-drive ability and rugged off-road looks to the fun-to-drive and practical Golf SportWagen
• Golf SportWagen receives 4Motion® all-wheel-drive option
• Beetle range complemented by Dune Convertible, revised Classic models, and limited edition #PinkBeetle
• Driver assistance features added to lower priced trimlines in many model lineups
• Tiguan lineup simplified to value-laden Wol...[Read more...]|
|DODGE SIMPLIFIES DART LINEUP, APPEALING TO BOTH THE VALUE CONSCIOUS CONSUMER AND THE DRIVING ENTHUSIAST|
|◾Dodge simplifies the 2016 Dodge Dart lineup to three models: Dart SXT Sport, Dart Turbo and Dart GT Sport, delivering small-car consumers the content they desire at a lower starting U.S. Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP)
◾Buyer can customize their Dart exterior to stand out in a sea of sameness with the available popular Rallye and Blacktop packages or the all-new Chrome package that offers an upscale look at an affordable price
◾The new Dodge Dart SXT Sport is the new entry-level ...[Read more...]|
|THE 2016 NISSAN LINEUP: CHARTING THE CHANGES|
|Nissan is a brand on the move. And on a roll. The past two years have seen the back-to-back introductions of the segment-busting 2014 Rogue and 2015 Murano, which helped drive Nissan to record 2014 calendar year sales of 1,269,565 (+12.2%) in the United States.
Among the models setting all-time annual sales records were Altima, JUKE, LEAF, NV, Rogue and Versa. The Nissan LEAF sold more than 30,000 units in the U.S. – the first time any plug-in vehicle has reached that milestone in a single ye...[Read more...]|
|MODEL YEAR 2015: NEW GOLF FAMILY, REDESIGNED JETTA, AND NEW TDI® CLEAN DIESEL ENGINE HEAD THE CHANGES|
| ||In a busy year, Volkswagen will also add a new Golf SportWagen, an all-new Golf R, a redesigned Touareg SUV, and the company's first U.S.-market EV, the e-Golf
• All-new Golf is bigger, lighter, and more fuel-efficient than the previous model, seats five, and has a larger trunk than any midsize sedan
• New Golf GTI has 210-horsepower engine, with improved fuel efficiency and performance
• e-Golf is Volkswagen's first full Battery Electric Vehicle for sale in the U.S.
• Redesigned Jett...[Read more...]|
|DODGE ANNOUNCES PRICING FOR NEW 2014 DODGE DURANGO|
|Best-equipped Seven Passenger SUV Loaded With Advanced Technology, Efficiency, Performance and Style for a Starting U.S. MSRP Less Than $30,000.
◾The new Dodge Durango features a slew of new standard features for 2014, including a new standard eight-speed automatic transmission with steering-wheel mounted paddle shifters, Uconnect Bluetooth, 5-inch Uconnect Touch Screen and 7-inch customizable gauge cluster, signature Dodge brand LED racetrack taillamps and standard three-row, seven pass...[Read more...]|