|2015 NISSAN SENTRA EARNS TOP SAFETY PICK FROM IIHS|
|NASHVILLE, Tenn. – The Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS) today awarded the 2015 Nissan Sentra a 'Top Safety Pick' vehicle safety rating. The Institute's 'Top Safety Pick' award recognizes passenger vehicles that excel in protecting passengers in moderate overlap front, side, roof strength and head restraint tests and also achieve a 'Good' or 'Acceptable' rating in the small overlap frontal test. The 2015 Sentra scored 'Good' in all five of the 'Top Safety Pick' categories.
|2014 NISSAN ROGUE EARNS TOP SAFETY PICK PLUS FROM IIHS|
|NASHVILLE, Tenn. – Today, the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS) awarded the completely redesigned 2014 Nissan Rogue a 'Top Safety Pick Plus' vehicle safety rating, which is the group's highest-available ranking. The 2014 Rogue scored 'Good' in all five 'Top Safety Pick' categories and earned 'Top Safety Pick Plus' status with a basic rating for front crash prevention for models equipped with optional Forward Collision Warning.
In 2013, IIHS introduced more stringent criteri...[Read more...]|
|NISSAN LEAF EARNS 'TOP SAFETY PICK' FROM IIHS|
|Now in its third model year, the highly innovative, industry-leading Nissan LEAF pure electric vehicle added another award to its trophy case with the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS) 'Top Safety Pick' designation, which recognizes vehicles for excellent performance in four passenger safety tests.
The LEAF achieved the Institute's highest rating of 'Good' in front, side, rollover and rear crash tests. Nissan LEAF joins Nissan Altima and Infiniti M37/M56 on the list of 2013 Top Sa...[Read more...]|
|Ford Adding 2,000-Plus Jobs At Kansas City Assembly To Support Surging F-150 Demand, Ford Transit Launch|
| ||- Ford's Kansas City Assembly Plant will add more than 2,000 jobs to support high demand for Ford F-150 plus the planned production of the all-new Transit family of commercial vehicles starting next summer; more than 1,000 will be new hires
- Ford F-Series sales up 24 percent in April and 19 percent year to date; full-size truck segment growing three times faster than industry average and is fastest-growing segment this year
- Ford has reached 75 percent of its goal to create 12,000 hourly jo...[Read more...]|
|Chrysler Group LLC Reports June 2012 U.S. Sales Increased 20 Percent; Best June Sales in Five Years|
| ||• Best June sales since 2007 |
• 27th-consecutive month of year-over-year sales gains
• Second-quarter sales up 24 percent versus same period last year
• Chrysler, Jeep®, Dodge, Ram Truck, and FIAT brands each post sales increases in June compared with same month a year ago
• FIAT brand sets sales record for fifth-consecutive month
• First-half FIAT brand sales surpass total sales in 2011
• All-new 2013 Dodge Dart compact car begins arriving ...[Read more...]