|ALL-NEW GOLF ALLTRACK AND NEW BEETLE MODELS HEAD THE CHANGES|
|Volkswagen also simplifies model lineups to put the emphasis on value
• Golf Alltrack adds all-wheel-drive ability and rugged off-road looks to the fun-to-drive and practical Golf SportWagen
• Golf SportWagen receives 4Motion® all-wheel-drive option
• Beetle range complemented by Dune Convertible, revised Classic models, and limited edition #PinkBeetle
• Driver assistance features added to lower priced trimlines in many model lineups
• Tiguan lineup simplified to value-laden Wol...[Read more...]|
|BMW MODEL DEBUTS AND UPGRADES FOR SUMMER 2016|
|◾New 340hp BMW M140i and BMW 240i M Performance models top BMW 1 and 2 Series ranges.
◾BMW 1 Series and BMW 2 Series now benefit from more powerful, efficient engines.
◾New BMW iPerformance range launched, including new 7 Series PHEV models with up to 29 miles all-electric range.
◾Superior connectivity for the six additional model ranges.
◾New equipment and personalisation options.
BMW is upgrading its product range for the 2017 model year with more efficient, stronger-performing new four...[Read more...]|
|2017 JAGUAR XE DEBUTS IN LOS ANGELES WITH AWD AND APPLE WATCH CONNECTIVITY|
|- Award-winning Jaguar XE sports sedan to arrive in U.S. Jaguar showrooms Spring 2016
- Lineup to include Jaguar XE 20d, 25t and 35t models selectively available in XE, XE Premium, XE Prestige and XE R-Sport trims
- All models offered in rear-wheel drive with the option of all-wheel drive available on 20d and 35t models
- XE 35t will feature a 340hp supercharged 3.0-liter V6 engine with a 0-60 mph time of 5.1 seconds and an electronically limited top speed of 120 mph1
- XE 20d will feature a...[Read more...]|
|BENTLEY INCREASES SPEED AT DETROIT 2015|
|•9% global sales increase makes 2014 a record year
•The Americas is number one market
•Newly launched Mulsanne Speed on display at Detroit
•Continental GT Speed Convertible and Flying Spur complete NAIAS line up
(Crewe/Detroit 9th January 2015) In Bentley's most successful market, the company showcases its new flagship model, the Mulsanne Speed, at the North American International Auto Show (NAIAS) alongside the Continental GT Speed Convertible and the Flying Spur.
Bentley Moto...[Read more...]|
|BMW at the North American International Auto Show (NAIAS) 2015 in Detroit.|
|• On 12 January 2015, BMW will welcome in the new car year by unveiling a raft of new products at the North American International Auto Show (NAIAS) in Detroit.|
A fixture on the calendar since 1907, the event originally known as the Detroit Auto Show has a long tradition in the USA. This year will be the 27th time it has been held on an international stage, and more than 200 exhibitors will gather at the COBO Center on the Detroit River to present their latest offerings to a large audi...[Read more...]