|2015 Pebble Beach Concours d'Elegance Best of Show|
|PEBBLE BEACH, Calif. (August 17, 2015) -- An Italian Isotta Fraschini Tipo 8A Cabriolet that once turned heads and garnered top prizes in the classic era glided to victory at the 65th Pebble Beach Concours d'Elegance on Sunday.
The competition drew 219 cars from 16 countries and 29 U.S. states to the 18th fairway of Pebble Beach Golf Links. It also raised over $1.8 million to help people in need. Through the Pebble Beach Company Foundation, which celebrates its 40th anniversary this ...[Read more...]|
|SPIRIT OF THE 1920s AND 30s ARRIVES IN SEPTEMBER AS STAN HYWET HALL & GARDENS HOSTS CONCOURS D'ELEGANCE|
|July 15, 2014 - Akron, Ohio—Stan Hywet Hall & Gardens, one of the nation's most iconic residences arising from the American Country Estate movement of the late 19th and early 20th centuries, announces the Concours d'Elegance at Stan Hywet Hall & Gardens to be held September 19-21, 2014 on the grounds of the 70-acre historic estate, which is located in Akron Ohio.
'Few settings equal the elegance of Stan Hywet Hall & Gardens,' said David Schultz, concours executive director, who previou...[Read more...]|
|Legendary Tucker 48 Joins RM'S Amelia Island Concours d'Elegance Sale|
|• Just announced: RM Auctions secures rare Tucker 48, previously owned by film legend George Lucas, for its Amelia Island, Florida sale, March 9
• The official auction of the Amelia Island Concours d'Elegance, single-day sale features a superb roster of more than 80 blue-chip collector cars
• Additional sale highlights include a 1952 Ferrari 225 Sport Vignale Berlinetta, a 1958 Mercedes-Benz 300SL Roadster and a 1929 Isotta Fraschini 8A Convertible Sedan
• Digital catalogue now available onli...[Read more...]|
|RM Auctions Realizes $36.4 Million At Single-Day Arizona Biltmore Sale|
|• RM generates more than $36.4 million in sales with 89 percent of all lots sold at its 14th annual Arizona sale
• Single-day sale features selective, handpicked offering of blue-chip automobiles, eclipses 2012 Arizona sale tally by more than 42 percent
• Eight automobiles achieve million-dollar plus results with multiple new auction records set
• Top-seller: 1960 Ferrari 250 GT SWB Berlinetta 'Competizione' sells for record $8,140,000
• RM continues its 2013 auction calendar with the prese...[Read more...]|
|EPIC COLLECTION OF VINTAGE AUTOMOBILES AND MEMORABILIA EXEMPLIFIES CLASSIC ERA OF HOLLYWOOD STYLE|
| ||The curtain will rise on an epic collection of vintage automobiles and memorabilia, June 27th to 29th as RM Auctions presents the esteemed private collection of Mr. Art Astor.
A California native and 50 year broadcasting veteran, Astor is a renowned entrepreneur and passionate collector, having built one of the country's most impressive and diverse collections of vintage automobiles and pre and postwar memorabilia.
Encompassing over 250 vehicles, Astor's remarkable fleet of classic car...[Read more...]|