|Mercedes-Benz at the 2016 New York International Auto Show: Dream Cars in the 'City of Dreams'|
|New York. Mercedes-Benz is stepping on the gas with its dream-car offensive at the New York International Auto Show (NYIAS). Following its launch in Detroit and the second act in Geneva, the appearance in the 'City of Dreams' already marks the third chapter in a series of premieres that has added new products right across the line-up. Sporty performance is the name of the game at the 2016 NYIAS. Celebrating their world premieres are the most dynamic Mercedes SUV, the new GLC Coupé and fo...[Read more...]|
|The powerhouse of the 124 model series: A highly sought-after young classic: the Mercedes-Benz 500 E|
|Anyone in the know will already be slavering at this model designation: launched in 1990, 25 years ago, the Mercedes-Benz 500 E with V8 engine and subtly muscular body is the top-of-the-range model in the 124 model series - and has long been one of the brand's most desirable 'young classic' models.
A modest appearance, at first glance – this is one side of the Mercedes-Benz 500 E. Only the somewhat more voluminous wings, the slightly lower body and a modified front apron with inset fog lamps ...[Read more...]|
|Fiat Chrysler Automobiles key player in the Classic Days in Germany|
|Concours d'elegance, parades and special races on roads closed to traffic: this is the packed programme reserved for the historic cars arriving at the medieval Dyck castle
• Alfa Romeo takes part with four precious models: the prototype 750 Competizione (1955), the 8C 2900 Le Mans (1938), the Giulietta SZ (1960) and the 1900 Sport Spider (1954)
• Under the spotlight the Lancia 037 Rally (1984 - group B) and the Formula 1 Lancia D50 (1955)
• At the German event also the Abarth 1000 Monomille ...[Read more...]|
|Auctions America Continues Successful 2013 Season with its Annual Fall Carlisle Sale|
|• Auctions America rounds out its 2013 auction season in Carlisle, Pennsylvania, October 3-4
• Two-day Fall Carlisle sale, held in conjunction with the Carlisle Events Collector Car Swap Meet & Corral, features a diverse roster of 300 classics, exotics, muscle cars, hot rods, and customs
• Auction highlights include a desirable 1967 Chevrolet Corvette 427/435 Roadster, a 1969 Chevrolet Camaro Z-28 RS Sport Coupe, and a 1960 Mercedes-Benz 190SL Roadster
• Full event details and a frequentl...[Read more...]|
|Mercedes-Benz Honors Top Down Driving In Sunny Amelia Island|
|Florida's sunny weather is creating the perfect back-drop to honor the 50th anniversary of the famed Mercedes-Benz 'Pagoda,' SL which takes center stage during this week's Amelia Island Concours d'Elegance, March 8-10, 2013.
The launch of the Mercedes-Benz 230 SL at the Geneva Motor Show in March 1963 caused quite a sensation. Mercedes-Benz had presented the motoring world with this single successor to the extremely successful 300 SL (W198) and 190 SL (W121).
The Daimler-Benz design team a...[Read more...]|