|Concours d'Elegance at Stan Hywet Hall & Gardens|
|The inaugural Concours d'Elegance at Stan Hywet Hall & Gardens welcomed over 180 rare and exclusive automobiles, motorcycles, and bicycles on the well-manicured 70-acre landscape. The backdrop for this elegant affair was the 6th largest historic estate open to the public - the Stan Hywet – which has the reputation as being the home of The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Co. co-founder F.A. Seiberling.
On the day of the concours, the weather report predicted rain. Instead, the enthusiasts and colle...[Read more...]|
|Chevrolet Performance Expands Connect & Cruise Crate Powertrain Lineup, Introduces 6-Speed Manual for LS Installs|
| ||LAS VEGAS – Chevrolet Performance has expanded its lineup of industry-exclusive Connect & Cruise crate powertrain systems and added a heavy-duty T56 Magnum six-speed manual designed for LS-engine installations in older vehicles, giving builders more choices to power their project vehicle.
A preview of an upcoming Connect & Cruise system that matches an LS3 engine with the T56 Magnum also debuts at SEMA, in a rolling chassis display that shows all the components, including the controlle...[Read more...]|
|2014 Chevrolet Performance Catalog Packed with New Camaro Parts, Crate Powertrains and Chevy Accessories|
|Chevrolet Performance announced its all-new 2014 catalog at the SEMA Show today. Highlights include a broader range of high-performance parts for fifth-generation Camaros, a new six-speed manual transmission designed for LS engine installations in older vehicles, expanded Connect & Cruise crate powertrain offerings, a new line of performance parts for Sonic, and all-new exterior and interior accessories for Chevy vehicles.
There's also a new ZZ5 crate engine and revised versions of other clas...[Read more...]|
|Auctions America Announces Exciting List of Attractions for its Auburn Spring Collector Car Weekend|
|• Final countdown underway to Auctions America's Auburn Spring collector car weekend, May 9 – 11 at the historic Auburn Auction Park in Auburn, Indiana
• Sale lifts the gavel on approximately 500 quality collector cars and features full day of memorabilia
• Latest auction highlights include a 1930 Packard Dual Cowl Sport Phaeton, a 1938 Cadillac V-16 Convertible Coupe, and a very rare 1967 Ford Fairlane 500XL R-Code in addition to the previously announced John Soneff estate collection
• Week...[Read more...]|
|Auctions America's 2013 Auburn Spring Event Offers Ultimate Collector Car Weekend|
|• Auctions America presents the first of two annual Auburn sales, May 9 – 11 at historic Auburn Auction Park in Auburn, Indiana
• Multi-day sale lifts gavel on 600 quality collector cars and an assortment of memorabilia
• Notable early highlights include selection of Hudsons from the respected John Soneff Collection
• Weekend also features inaugural Antique Automobile Club of America Central Division National Spring Meet, and an extensive car corral and swap meet presented by Carlisle Events...[Read more...]|