|CHRYSLER BRAND CELEBRATES 90 YEARS OF STYLE, ENGINEERING INNOVATION AND GROUNDBREAKING PRODUCTS|
|September 22, 2015 , Auburn Hills, Mich. - Chrysler Six, Airflow, Imperial, New Yorker, 300 and Town & Country are just some of the nameplates that mark the rich history of the Chrysler brand.
2015 marks the 90th anniversary of Chrysler, which was founded on June 6, 1925, by Walter P. Chrysler. Chrysler represents more than a brand – it symbolizes the people behind the products, and the influence of its founder can still be felt today.
Walter P. Chrysler built a company and a bran...[Read more...]|
|Fascinating Early and Classic Era American Collections Set for RM Sotheby's Hershey Sale|
|• RM Sotheby's brings two private collections rich in automotive history to its annual Hershey sale, October 8-9 in Pennsylvania
• Auction headlined by the Richard Roy Estate Collection, 25 automobiles with strong New Jersey and Pennsylvania ties
• Event also features selection of 10 pre-1916 vehicles from the esteemed Harold Coker Collection
• Complete event details and a frequently updated list of entries available at www.rmsothebys.com
BLENHEIM, Ontario (August 27, 2015) ...[Read more...]|
|PEBBLE BEACH AWARD-WINNING COACHBUILT FERRARI LEADS IMPRESSIVE STABLE OF PRANCING HORSES CONSIGNED FOR BONHAMS QUAIL LODGE AUCTION|
|• Select consignments are now being accepted to join the confirmed roster of top-tier entries|
Bonhams' renowned mid-August auction at Quail Lodge in Carmel, California, just added another star to its constellation of consignments: a 1951 Ferrari 212 Inter Cabriolet by Vignale.
With a description that commands superlatives, this authentic, rare, gorgeous, fast and fun sports car is truly extraordinary. The first of only four models bodied by Vignale, the matching numbers convertible ...[Read more...]
|ALL-ORIGINAL FERRARI 365 GTB/4 DAYTONA TO BE OFFERED BY ITS FIRST AND ONLY OWNER AT RM'S AMELIA ISLAND SALE|
|• RM Auctions presents the 'Condo Find Daytona' at its Amelia Island, Florida sale, March 14
• Offered on behalf of its original owner, the Ferrari 365 GTB/4 Daytona recently emerged from 25 years storage in downtown Toronto
• The official auction of the Amelia Island Concours d'Elegance, RM sale also lifts the gavel on a spectacular 1938 Bugatti Type 57C Aravis Cabriolet, which was judged 'Best of Show' at Amelia Island in 2012
• Frequently updated list of entries available online at www....[Read more...]|
|REVERED FERRARI 250 LM LEADS SUPERLATIVE ROSTER OF ITALIAN SPORTS CARS AT RM'S FLAGSHIP MONTEREY SALE|
|· RM Auctions announces a legendary 1964 Ferrari 250 LM by Scaglietti as the latest multi-million-dollar highlight for its flagship Monterey sale, August 15–16 in California
· 250 LM leads a superb roster of no less than 26 Ferraris at RM's two-day sale; additional new entries include a 1953 250 Europa and a 1963 400 SA LWB Coupe Aerodinamico Series II
· RM joins in Maserati's 100th anniversary celebrations, presenting no less than four examples from the luxury Italian ma...[Read more...]|