|RM Auctions Amelia Island Preview - 2014|
RM Auctions, the world's largest auction house for investment-quality automobiles, will hold its Amelia Island, Florida, sale on March 8th at the Ritz-Carlton.
As the official auction house of the Amelia Island Concours d'Elegance, RM's Amelia Island sale will feature a magnificent selection of more than 80 handpicked automobiles, with an emphasis on important and historic sports and racing cars, along with elegant coachbuilt classics. Full events details, including a frequently ...[Read more...]|
|Gooding & Company Amelia Island Auction Preview|
|Gooding & Company, the auction house acclaimed for selling the world's most significant and valuable collector cars, will hold its annual Amelia Island Auction on Friday, March 7 on the Omni Amelia Island Plantation.
David Gooding, President and founder: 'Originality was the driving force behind our Amelia Island Auction. As always, our specialists have a keen eye for effective preservation of blue chip category cars. Many of the outstanding examples we selected for this sale are excellent ...[Read more...]|
|Auctions America Continues Successful 2013 Season with its Annual Fall Carlisle Sale|
|• Auctions America rounds out its 2013 auction season in Carlisle, Pennsylvania, October 3-4
• Two-day Fall Carlisle sale, held in conjunction with the Carlisle Events Collector Car Swap Meet & Corral, features a diverse roster of 300 classics, exotics, muscle cars, hot rods, and customs
• Auction highlights include a desirable 1967 Chevrolet Corvette 427/435 Roadster, a 1969 Chevrolet Camaro Z-28 RS Sport Coupe, and a 1960 Mercedes-Benz 190SL Roadster
• Full event details and a frequentl...[Read more...]|
|63rd Pebble Beach Concours d'Elegance Names 1934 Packard 'Best of Show'|
|The competition showcased 248 cars, including 48 from abroad
PEBBLE BEACH, Calif. (August 18, 2013) -- A 1934 Packard 1108 Twelve Dietrich Convertible Victoria owned by Joseph and Margie Cassini III of West Orange, New Jersey, was named Best of Show at the 63rd Pebble Beach Concours d'Elegance, held Sunday on the 18th fairway of Pebble Beach Golf Links at Pebble Beach Resorts. The event showcased 248 cars from 36 states and 12 countries and raised $1,277,007 for charity.
'This Pack...[Read more...]|
|Auctions America Announces Exciting List of Attractions for its Auburn Spring Collector Car Weekend|
|• Final countdown underway to Auctions America's Auburn Spring collector car weekend, May 9 – 11 at the historic Auburn Auction Park in Auburn, Indiana
• Sale lifts the gavel on approximately 500 quality collector cars and features full day of memorabilia
• Latest auction highlights include a 1930 Packard Dual Cowl Sport Phaeton, a 1938 Cadillac V-16 Convertible Coupe, and a very rare 1967 Ford Fairlane 500XL R-Code in addition to the previously announced John Soneff estate collection
• Week...[Read more...]|