|RM Auctions Amelia Island Preview - 2014|
RM Auctions, the world's largest auction house for investment-quality automobiles, will hold its Amelia Island, Florida, sale on March 8th at the Ritz-Carlton.
As the official auction house of the Amelia Island Concours d'Elegance, RM's Amelia Island sale will feature a magnificent selection of more than 80 handpicked automobiles, with an emphasis on important and historic sports and racing cars, along with elegant coachbuilt classics. Full events details, including a frequently ...[Read more...]|
|Esteemed Pray Collection To Headline RM's 16Th Annual Amelia Island Sale|
|• RM Auctions announces exceptional estate collection of Malcolm S. Pray Jr. for its 16th annual Amelia Island sale, March 8
• Renowned businessman and philanthropist's collection features no less than 17 automobiles, headlined by a 1937 Delahaye 135 Competition Court Roadster by Figoni et Falaschi that he owned for half a century
• Held in conjunction with the famed Amelia Island Concours d'Elegance, RM's well-established single-day sale will feature a roster of more than 80 blue-chip motor c...[Read more...]|
|Duesenberg Model SJ Sells For $4.51 Million and Records Tumble At RM'S Amelia Island Sale|
|• RM Auctions continues strong track record at Amelia Island, Florida posting more than $26.8 million in sales with 92 percent of all lots sold
• Top seller: stunning 1935 Duesenberg Model SJ Walker-LaGrande Convertible Coupe realizes a spectacular $4,510,000 to claim the title as the most valuable automobile sold during this year's Amelia Island weekend
• Five lots achieve individual million-dollar-plus results
• Packed auction room sees bidders hail from 14 countries around the world
|Prototype Cadillac Not Seen In Decades Coming To Amelia|
|For the first time in 64 years the first Cadillac to wear the name 'Coupe de Ville' will make a public appearance. The site for this historic re-debut is the 18th annual Amelia Island Concours d'Elegance on March 10, 2013.
Charlie Wilson was the CEO of General Motors from 1946 through 1953 and President Eisenhower's Secretary of Defense from 1953 through 1957. When Wilson left GM in 1953, the corporation gave him an extraordinary gift honoring his long service. What he got was the origina...[Read more...]|
|Blue-Chip Automobiles Set for RM's Ocean Front Sale at Amelia Island|
|– RM Auctions, the official auction house of the Amelia Island Concours d'Elegance, announced today its latest series of blue-chip automobiles set to cross the auction podium at its Amelia Island sale, March 10 in Florida.
Held in conjunction with the famed Amelia Island Concours d'Elegance, the single-day sale will lift the gavel on more than 100 high-caliber automobiles, including ten examples expected to exceed $1 million.
'We're thrilled to be returning to Amelia Island and continuin...[Read more...]|