|Horch 853 And Scarab Win The 19Th Annual Amelia Island Concours D'Elegance|
|Nearly 29,000 Automotive Enthusiasts and More Than 325 Automobiles Attend The World's Most Innovative Concours Weekend
Jacksonville, FL (March 11, 2014) – A 1937 Horch 853 and 1958 Scarab won the Best In Show honors on Sunday, March 9, at the 19th annual Amelia Island Concours d'Elegance, which attracted approximately 29,000 spectators throughout the weekend.
The Horch 853, owned by Bob and Anne Brockinton Lee of Sparks, Nevada, took home one of the most sought-after trophies...[Read more...]|
|NATALIE WOOD'S 300 SL ROADSTER JOINS STUNNING LIST OF ENTRIES FOR RM'S AMELIA ISLAND SALE|
|• RM Auctions announces additional highlights for its 16th annual Amelia Island sale, held March 8th at the Ritz-Carlton
• Recent entries are led by a 1957 Mercedes-Benz 300 SL Roadster that was originally owned by Hollywood actress Natalie Wood
• As the official auction house of the world-renowned Amelia Island Concours d'Elegance, RM's single-day sale will feature a roster of more than 80 handpicked automobiles
• A frequently updated list of consignments is available online at www.rmauction...[Read more...]|
|STARS, STRIPES AND VICTORY FOR 'THE AMELIA'S' AUSTIN KIMBERLY IN BRITISH ROAD RACING CHAMPIOSNHIP|
|American teenager Austin Kimberly scored his first victory in the 2013 Avon Tyres National FF1600 Championship season at the 2.1 mile Anglesey road racing circuit in Wales (UK) last weekend (May 12). After qualifying third, the young American racer led every lap of the 25.1 mile championship race for 1600cc Formula Ford racers.
A go-kart racer since the age of nine, Austin opened the British Racing Sports Car Club's 2013 national Formula Ford Championship season with two podium appearances...[Read more...]|
|Magnificent Series of Coachbuilt Classics To Grace RM's Amelia Island Concours D'Elegance Sale|
|• RM Auctions returns as the official auction house of the Amelia Island Concours d'Elegance, March 9, 2013
• Single-day sale features breathtaking roster of more than 80 investment-quality collector cars
• Notable highlights include an outstanding series of coachbuilt classics headlined by a multi-million-dollar 1935 Duesenberg Model SJ Walker-LaGrande Convertible Coupe and a trio of Cords from the personal collection of Jim Fasnacht
• Frequently updated list of entries available online at r...[Read more...]|
|INAUGURAL CONCORSO ATLANTICO TO FEATURE ITALY'S FINEST|
|The first ever Concorso Atlantico celebrating the exotic vehicles of Italy is set for Saturday, March 10th, 2012, from 10am to 4pm, at the Omni Amelia Island Plantation Resort located at 6800 First Coast Highway on Amelia Island, Florida. Owners of Ferrari, Lamborghini, Maserati, Alfa Romeo, Fiat, Lancia and other vehicles of Italian heritage are invited to display their vehicles on one of the Omni's world class golf courses bordering the Atlantic Ocean.
Enthusiasts around the globe agree t...[Read more...]|