This 1934 Ford LeBaron custom body Ford sedan was one of only 165 produced by Ford Motor Co. in 1934. This car was displayed at the Ford Motor Company 100th Anniversary in Dearborn, MI.
The vehicle has a 112-inch wheelbase and is powered by the 221 cubic-inch V-8 engine producing 90 horsepower. It is possible the original owner was Eddy Cantor as the current owner has a photograph of Mrs. Cantor and her daughter getting out of a 7-passenger at their home in Central Park, New York.
Barrett-Jackson Hosted Top-Tier Celebrities, Auto Legends, Auctioned the World's Most Sought-After Blue Chip Vehicles, Awarded Two Guinness World Records and Set World Records for Rare Corvettes and ThunderbirdHIGHLIGHTS:
• 1399 cars sold
• Over $113 million gross sales
• An estimated 300,000 attendees
• 14 vehicles sold to benefit various national and local charities
SCOTTSDALE, ARIZ. (Jan. 21, 2013) – Barrett-Jackson, The World's Greatest Collector Car Aucti...[Read more...]
• RM Auctions announces additional highlights for its 16th annual Amelia Island sale, held March 8th at the Ritz-Carlton
• Recent entries are led by a 1957 Mercedes-Benz 300 SL Roadster that was originally owned by Hollywood actress Natalie Wood
• As the official auction house of the world-renowned Amelia Island Concours d'Elegance, RM's single-day sale will feature a roster of more than 80 handpicked automobiles
• A frequently updated list of consignments is available online at www.rmauction...[Read more...]
Rare and Desirable Vehicles Plus One Fully-Operational Carousel Will Cross the Auction Block at Company's Monumental Scottsdale Auction, Jan. 12-19, 2014SCOTTSDALE, ARIZ. (Dec. 18, 2013) – Barrett-Jackson, The World's Greatest Collector Car Auctions™, announced today a group of exceptional vehicles representing 85 years of automotive history will cross the auction block as part of the world-renowned Salon Collection. The collection will be offered during the company's 43rd Ann...[Read more...]
RM Auctions kicked off its 2012 calendar on a positive note in Arizona last week, posting over $25.5 million* in sales with a strong 89 percent sell-through at its annual Arizona Biltmore sale in Phoenix.
Now in its 13th year, the well-established auction presented a magnificent roster of 140 blue-chip motor cars – spanning the spectrum of the collector car market – before a standing-room only crowd. Illustrating RM's global clientele, bidders represented 21 countries around the world, with a...[Read more...]
RM Auctions, in association with Sotheby's, is proud to be offering one of the world's finest private museums, the Milhous Collection, during a multi-day sale, February 24 – 25, 2012 in Boca Raton, Florida.
The result of over five decades of judicious collecting by brothers Bob and Paul Milhous, the extraordinary collection features an unparalleled series of mechanical musical instruments, automobiles and collectibles, handpicked from around the world and representing the ‘best of the very be...[Read more...]