|AUCTIONS AMERICA KICKS OFF ITS 2016 SEASON WITH $20 MILLION IN SALES AND 40 PERCENT NEW BIDDERS AT FORT LAUDERDALE|
|• Auctions America's 14th annual Fort Lauderdale collector car auction generates $20 million in sales
• Diverse top-sellers list led by 1971 Ferrari 365 GTB/4 Daytona at $649,000
• Rare American muscle and desirable Mercedes-Benzes attract significant interest and strong prices
• 1964 Ford Falcon Futura Restomod raises $25,000 for the Boys & Girls Clubs of Broward County
• Complete results available at www.auctionsamerica.com
• Auctions America continues its 2016 calendar with Auburn Spri...[Read more...]|
|Auctions America Readies for Auburn Spring Collector Car Weekend|
|• A Spring tradition, Auctions America's popular Auburn Spring Collector Car Weekend returns May 7 – 9 to Indiana's Auburn Auction Park
• Multi-day auction lifts gavel on diverse roster of some 500 quality vehicles
• Sale highlights include an immaculate 1970 Dodge Hemi Challenger R/T Hardtop; an extremely rare 2006 Ford GTX1 TT 'Spyder'; and the Preston Evans Motorcycle Collection
• Weekend also features a car corral and swap meet, along with the return of the AACA Special National Spring Me...[Read more...]|
|MECUM IN HOUSTON APRIL 9-11 WITH 1,000 COLLECTOR CARS AT AUCTION|
|• Three Featured Collections Including 45 Cars from Houston's Charlie Thomas|
WALWORTH, Wis. – March 12, 2015 – Following the historic sale of the 1964 Ford GT40 Prototype for $7 million in 2014, Mecum Auctions returns to Houston's NRG Park April 9-11 with 1,000 American muscle cars, Corvettes, classics, hot rods, Resto Mods and more set to cross the auction block.
The auction will feature three private collections including 45 cars offered by Houston's Charlie Thomas, the...[Read more...]
|Raw Power Has a Stamp of Its Own Muscle Cars Roar at Spring Classic Auction|
|What do you get when you bring the U.S. Postal Service and Dana Mecum's Original Spring Classic Auction together at the State Fairgrounds — a Muscle Car Extravaganza!
Since it began 26 years ago, Mecum's Spring Classic auction in Indianapolis has featured the largest auction of muscle cars in the world. This year, the Postal Service will celebrate the raw power of the performance vehicle at the Spring Classic event by dedicating five, limited edition stamps featuring iconic muscle cars...[Read more...]|
|Mercedes-Benz wins Best of Show title at the 2012 Pebble Beach Concours d'Elegance|
|• A Mercedes-Benz Saoutchik S Type receives the coveted award
• Originally delivered in 1928
• Seventh Best of Show title for Mercedes-Benz
Stuttgart – A Mercedes-Benz Saoutchik S Type has won this year's Best of Show title at the Pebble Beach Concours d'Elegance. The car, whose 'torpedo' bodywork with low windscreen was designed by French coachbuilder Jacques Saoutchik, captured the hearts of the judges, who named it the finest vehicle on display at the prestigious event.