|Auctions America Readies for Auburn Spring Collector Car Weekend|
|• A Spring tradition, Auctions America's popular Auburn Spring Collector Car Weekend returns May 7 – 9 to Indiana's Auburn Auction Park
• Multi-day auction lifts gavel on diverse roster of some 500 quality vehicles
• Sale highlights include an immaculate 1970 Dodge Hemi Challenger R/T Hardtop; an extremely rare 2006 Ford GTX1 TT 'Spyder'; and the Preston Evans Motorcycle Collection
• Weekend also features a car corral and swap meet, along with the return of the AACA Special National Spring Me...[Read more...]|
|MECUM IN HOUSTON APRIL 9-11 WITH 1,000 COLLECTOR CARS AT AUCTION|
|• Three Featured Collections Including 45 Cars from Houston's Charlie Thomas|
WALWORTH, Wis. – March 12, 2015 – Following the historic sale of the 1964 Ford GT40 Prototype for $7 million in 2014, Mecum Auctions returns to Houston's NRG Park April 9-11 with 1,000 American muscle cars, Corvettes, classics, hot rods, Resto Mods and more set to cross the auction block.
The auction will feature three private collections including 45 cars offered by Houston's Charlie Thomas, the...[Read more...]
|NISSAN ANNOUNCES U.S. PRICING FOR 2015 GT-R NISMO|
|NASHVILLE, Tenn. – Nissan today announced a $149,990 USD starting price* for the limited production 2015 Nissan GT-R NISMO**, the fastest Nissan GT-R ever built and holder of the volume production car lap record (7:08.679) at the famed Nurburgring racetrack in Germany. The GT-R NISMO is scheduled to go on sale at select Nissan dealers in the U.S. beginning July 31, 2014.
The new Nissan GT-R NISMO features an advanced 3.8-liter twin turbo V6 engine rated at 600 horsepower and 481 lb-ft ...[Read more...]|
|Auctions America Continues Successful 2013 Season with its Annual Fall Carlisle Sale|
|• Auctions America rounds out its 2013 auction season in Carlisle, Pennsylvania, October 3-4
• Two-day Fall Carlisle sale, held in conjunction with the Carlisle Events Collector Car Swap Meet & Corral, features a diverse roster of 300 classics, exotics, muscle cars, hot rods, and customs
• Auction highlights include a desirable 1967 Chevrolet Corvette 427/435 Roadster, a 1969 Chevrolet Camaro Z-28 RS Sport Coupe, and a 1960 Mercedes-Benz 190SL Roadster
• Full event details and a frequentl...[Read more...]|
|Mercedes-Benz wins Best of Show title at the 2012 Pebble Beach Concours d'Elegance|
|• A Mercedes-Benz Saoutchik S Type receives the coveted award
• Originally delivered in 1928
• Seventh Best of Show title for Mercedes-Benz
Stuttgart – A Mercedes-Benz Saoutchik S Type has won this year's Best of Show title at the Pebble Beach Concours d'Elegance. The car, whose 'torpedo' bodywork with low windscreen was designed by French coachbuilder Jacques Saoutchik, captured the hearts of the judges, who named it the finest vehicle on display at the prestigious event.