|Automobiles with Exceptional Provenance Highlight Gooding & Company's Pebble Beach Auctions|
|SANTA MONICA, Calif. (July 10, 2014) – Gooding & Company, celebrated for its world-class automotive auctions and record-breaking results, will begin its second decade as the official auction house of the Pebble Beach Concours d'Elegance® on August 17 and 18. Gooding & Company is pleased to share a hand selected group of consignments from our Pebble Beach Auctions with exceptional provenance. Exciting entries include an extremely rare 1939 Alfa Romeo Tipo 256 Cabriolet with spectacular one...[Read more...]|
|Looks, Rarity, Performance: The Ultimate Connoisseur's Ferrari at RM Monterey...|
|LOOKS, RARITY, PERFORMANCE: THE ULTIMATE CONNOISSEUR'S FERRARI, 275 GTB/C SPECIALE HEADLINES RM AUCTIONS' FLAGSHIP MONTEREY SALE
• RM Auctions offers the first of only three 1964 Ferrari 275 GTB/C Speciales, chassis 06701, at its flagship Monterey, California sale, August 15-16
• With its two sibling cars unlikely to ever become available, 06701's offering is a historic and unrepeatable opportunity to acquire one of the world's most important automobiles
• Exceptional 275 GTB/C Speci...[Read more...]|
|Sir Stirling Moss Returns To The Amelia Concours|
|Sir Stirling Moss defined the image of a professional racing driver. By the time premature retirement was forced upon him by a racing accident at Goodwood in 1962, his name meant 'racing driver'. He was every English schoolboy's hero and the inheritor of grand master and Mercedes-Benz teammate Juan Fangio's orb, scepter and crown.
In 1996 Sir Stirling was the Amelia Island Concours d'Elegance first Honorary Chairman. The cover of 'The Amelia's' 1996 collector-grade program depict...[Read more...]|
|Magnificent Series of Coachbuilt Classics To Grace RM's Amelia Island Concours D'Elegance Sale|
|• RM Auctions returns as the official auction house of the Amelia Island Concours d'Elegance, March 9, 2013
• Single-day sale features breathtaking roster of more than 80 investment-quality collector cars
• Notable highlights include an outstanding series of coachbuilt classics headlined by a multi-million-dollar 1935 Duesenberg Model SJ Walker-LaGrande Convertible Coupe and a trio of Cords from the personal collection of Jim Fasnacht
• Frequently updated list of entries available online at r...[Read more...]|
|18th Annual Amelia Island Concours d'Elegance Tickets Now Available Online|
|Tickets are now available on line for the 18th Annual Amelia Island Concours d'Elegance.
The three-day Amelia Island Concours d'Elegance is scheduled for Friday, Saturday and Sunday, March 8-10, 2013 at the Ritz-Carlton Amelia Island Resort, Amelia Island, Florida.
The centerpiece, Concours d'Elegance, is schedule for Sunday March 10, 2013 on the Golf Club of Amelia Island at Summer Beach. The field opens at 9:30 A.M., remaining open until 5:00 P.M.
Discounted advance sale tickets ...[Read more...]|