|BMW UNVEILS BMW i DC FAST CHARGERS AND CHARGENOW DC FAST PROGRAM AT PLUG-IN 2014|
|◾BMW i DC Fast Chargers, developed in collaboration with Bosch Automotive Service Solutions, are half the size of current DC Combo fast chargers, compatible with multiple electric vehicles and significantly more affordable.
◾BMW i DC Fast Chargers run on the ChargePoint network giving BMW i3 drivers access with a ChargePoint or ChargeNow card.
◾ChargeNow DC Fast enables BMW i3 drivers to charge at no cost, at participating NRG eVgo Freedom Stations equipped with DC Combo Fast Charging, through...[Read more...]|
|BOSCH ANNOUNCES NATIONWIDE DISTRIBUTION PARTNERSHIP WITH MYERS TIRE SUPPLY|
| ||◾National distributor to carry full line of Bosch Wheel Service products
◾Balancer Models WBE 4200 and WBE 4400 will be exclusive products available only from Myers Tire Supply
Warren, MI., - Bosch Automotive Service Solutions today announced a nationwide distribution partnership with Myers Tire Supply to carry Bosch Wheel Service equipment. Bosch will offer a full line of wheel balancers, tire changers and brake lathes, through Myers' nationwide distribution network of more than 160 ...[Read more...]|
|RM Auctions in Association with Sotheby's Lifts Gavel on Bespoke American Motor Cars in New York City|
|• RM Auctions, in association with Sotheby's, announces latest highlights for its exclusive 'Art of the Automobile' event, November 21, in New York City
• Celebrating the motor car and its place in the history of design, the highly anticipated collector car auction features elite group of more than 25 investment-quality automobiles
• Latest offerings shine spotlight on custom American automotive design, from a streamlined Classic Era roadster through to a flamboyant 1950s dream car
• Frequ...[Read more...]|
|BOSCH CONTINUES GROWTH PATH IN NORTH AMERICA|
| ||- Regional business results
- Automotive and Industrial Sectors Boost 2012 Sales
- Bosch 2012 sales in North America up 8.1 percent to $10.6 billion USD
- Near double-digit sales growth expected in 2013
- Bosch aligns into four business sectors: Automotive Technology, Industrial Technology, Consumer Goods and Energy & Building Technology
FARMINGTON HILLS, Mich., May 15, 2013 - In spite of a cooling global economy in 2012, strong sales in the company's Automotive Technology and Indu...[Read more...]|
|BOSCH INTRODUCES POWER MAX FIRST SUB-$450 ELECTRIC VEHICLE (EV) CHARGING STATION|
| ||Bosch Automotive Service Solutions, a leading supplier of technology and services, introduces Power Max, the automotive industry's first Electric Vehicle (EV) charging station with a price point of less than $450. The Power Max will retail for roughly half the cost of current EV charging stations, offering 240V charging, and reducing charging time by half while helping customers reduce their need for fossil fuels.
Leveraging expertise gained in household appliances and automotive solutions, ...[Read more...]|