|JANIS JOPLIN'S ICONIC PORSCHE 356C CABRIOLET SET FOR RM SOTHEBY'S NEW YORK AUCTION STAGE...|
|• RM Sotheby's presents Janis Joplin's beloved psychedelic Porsche at its exclusive New York City auction and exhibition, December 10
• Offered for sale by the Joplin family, the wildly-painted Porsche was driven and actively enjoyed by the legendary singer in period, and has been a featured exhibit at the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Museum in Cleveland for two decades
• Titled 'Driven by Disruption', RM Sotheby's highly anticipated Manhattan sale moves to new December date
• Exclusive auctio...[Read more...]|
|BMW UNVEILS BMW i DC FAST CHARGERS AND CHARGENOW DC FAST PROGRAM AT PLUG-IN 2014|
|◾BMW i DC Fast Chargers, developed in collaboration with Bosch Automotive Service Solutions, are half the size of current DC Combo fast chargers, compatible with multiple electric vehicles and significantly more affordable.
◾BMW i DC Fast Chargers run on the ChargePoint network giving BMW i3 drivers access with a ChargePoint or ChargeNow card.
◾ChargeNow DC Fast enables BMW i3 drivers to charge at no cost, at participating NRG eVgo Freedom Stations equipped with DC Combo Fast Charging, through...[Read more...]|
|RM Auctions in Association with Sotheby's Lifts Gavel on Bespoke American Motor Cars in New York City|
|• RM Auctions, in association with Sotheby's, announces latest highlights for its exclusive 'Art of the Automobile' event, November 21, in New York City
• Celebrating the motor car and its place in the history of design, the highly anticipated collector car auction features elite group of more than 25 investment-quality automobiles
• Latest offerings shine spotlight on custom American automotive design, from a streamlined Classic Era roadster through to a flamboyant 1950s dream car
• Frequ...[Read more...]|
|BOSCH CONTINUES GROWTH PATH IN NORTH AMERICA|
| ||- Regional business results
- Automotive and Industrial Sectors Boost 2012 Sales
- Bosch 2012 sales in North America up 8.1 percent to $10.6 billion USD
- Near double-digit sales growth expected in 2013
- Bosch aligns into four business sectors: Automotive Technology, Industrial Technology, Consumer Goods and Energy & Building Technology
FARMINGTON HILLS, Mich., May 15, 2013 - In spite of a cooling global economy in 2012, strong sales in the company's Automotive Technology and Indu...[Read more...]|
|BOSCH INTRODUCES POWER MAX FIRST SUB-$450 ELECTRIC VEHICLE (EV) CHARGING STATION|
| ||Bosch Automotive Service Solutions, a leading supplier of technology and services, introduces Power Max, the automotive industry's first Electric Vehicle (EV) charging station with a price point of less than $450. The Power Max will retail for roughly half the cost of current EV charging stations, offering 240V charging, and reducing charging time by half while helping customers reduce their need for fossil fuels.
Leveraging expertise gained in household appliances and automotive solutions, ...[Read more...]|