|World's Most Famous Car Comes to Hershey|
|HERSHEY, PA - The Elegance At Hershey is thrilled to announce that the one and only 1964 James Bond 007 Aston Martin DB5 used in the movie Goldfinger will be exhibited during the June 14th event.
'Having this iconic and instantly recognizable car at The Elegance is an absolute thrill on so many levels,' noted Mark Lizewskie, Chairman of Car Selection. 'The Aston Martin DB5 is such a beautiful car to begin with, and the 007 provenance raises the excitement quotient to maximum!'
The ...[Read more...]|
|RM Auctions Confirms Second London Sale Day With The 'Ultimate Mercedes-Benz Collection'|
|• RM Auctions announces sale of incredible single-owner collection of 74 Mercedes-Benz cars
• Collection charts over 80 years of Mercedes production history
• Highlights of collection include a 1938 540K Cabriolet A and a 1938 540K Cabriolet B
• London auction to run as a full two-day sale over 8th and 9th September, with a preview on 7th September
• Frequently updated list of entries for the London sale available online at rmauctions.com
LONDON (17 July, 2013) – RM Auctions has a...[Read more...]|
|Aston Martin Global Centenary Celebrations Arrive In Kensington Gardens, London|
|8 July 2013, Gaydon, Warwickshire: Aston Martin's year of global centenary festivities continues in fine style on Sunday 21 July with a unique celebration in the historic setting of Kensington Gardens, London.
Jointly organised by the Aston Martin Owners Club, Aston Martin Heritage Trust and Aston Martin, and held in partnership with The Royal Parks and The Royal Household, the centenary celebration will see an unprecedented gathering of the rarest, most significant, most beautiful a...[Read more...]|
|BOND CAR SURFACES! 007 LOTUS ESPRIT ‘SUBMARINE' CAR TO BE SOLD AT RM'S FORTHCOMING LONDON SALE|
|• RM Auctions lifts the gavel on the one and only functional submarine car, used in the James Bond film The Spy Who Loved Me, at its eagerly awaited central London sale, 8–9 September
• Fully functioning submarine car was designed and fitted to propel underwater
• The actual car seen, on screen, driving underwater; one of the most famous movie cars of all time
• Never before offered for sale
• Amazing story of 'lost and found'
LONDON (at a top secret location) 28 June, 2013 – 'P...[Read more...]|
|Aston Martin Wows The Crowds At Nürburgring 24 Hours|
|Aston Martin's global centenary celebration programme powered into Germany yesterday (Sunday 19 May) as the great British sports car maker marked its first 100 years with a 100-plus car parade at the Nordschleife.
Just ahead of the start of the 41st ADAC Zurich Nürburgring 24 Hours a cavalcade of more than 100 Aston Martin sports cars took to the infamous road circuit for a celebratory parade lap.
Led by Aston Martin CEO Dr Ulrich Bez at the wheel of the stunning new CC100 Speedster Concep...[Read more...]|