|THE ASTON MARTIN DB11 RECEIVES PRESTIGIOUS CAR DESIGN AWARD 2016|
|◾First award for new Aston Martin DB11
◾DB11 named winner by a jury of experts from ten global automotive magazines
15 June 2016, Frankfurt am Main/Torino: Aston Martin is celebrating a victory in the prestigious Car Design Award, presented at the Salone dell' Auto Torino, Italy.
The new DB11 was named Production Car of the year by a jury of experts from ten international automotive magazines. The jury stated: 'The design team has further evolved Aston Martin's historical design cu...[Read more...]|
|ASTON MARTIN CELEBRATES ITS RICH HERITAGE AT THE GOODWOOD REVIVAL|
|8 September 2015, Gaydon: Aston Martin returns to the evocative surroundings of the Goodwood Revival this weekend, with a selection of superb sports cars that celebrate the 102-year-old brand's rich and exciting heritage.
The luxury British sports car maker is once again an automotive partner of this year's meeting at the famous old English race circuit where examples of some of Aston Martin's most exclusive and highly-prized sports cars of the revival period – 1948-1966 – will be on sh...[Read more...]|
|RM Auctions Confirms Second London Sale Day With The 'Ultimate Mercedes-Benz Collection'|
|• RM Auctions announces sale of incredible single-owner collection of 74 Mercedes-Benz cars
• Collection charts over 80 years of Mercedes production history
• Highlights of collection include a 1938 540K Cabriolet A and a 1938 540K Cabriolet B
• London auction to run as a full two-day sale over 8th and 9th September, with a preview on 7th September
• Frequently updated list of entries for the London sale available online at rmauctions.com
LONDON (17 July, 2013) – RM Auctions has a...[Read more...]|
|Aston Martin Global Centenary Celebrations Arrive In Kensington Gardens, London|
|8 July 2013, Gaydon, Warwickshire: Aston Martin's year of global centenary festivities continues in fine style on Sunday 21 July with a unique celebration in the historic setting of Kensington Gardens, London.
Jointly organised by the Aston Martin Owners Club, Aston Martin Heritage Trust and Aston Martin, and held in partnership with The Royal Parks and The Royal Household, the centenary celebration will see an unprecedented gathering of the rarest, most significant, most beautiful a...[Read more...]|
|BOND CAR SURFACES! 007 LOTUS ESPRIT ‘SUBMARINE' CAR TO BE SOLD AT RM'S FORTHCOMING LONDON SALE|
|• RM Auctions lifts the gavel on the one and only functional submarine car, used in the James Bond film The Spy Who Loved Me, at its eagerly awaited central London sale, 8–9 September
• Fully functioning submarine car was designed and fitted to propel underwater
• The actual car seen, on screen, driving underwater; one of the most famous movie cars of all time
• Never before offered for sale
• Amazing story of 'lost and found'
LONDON (at a top secret location) 28 June, 2013 – 'P...[Read more...]|