|PORSCHE REPORTS JANUARY SALES – UP 27% OVER 2014|
| ||• U.S. Porsche dealers sell 3,937 vehicles in January|
Atlanta. Porsche Cars North America, Inc. (PCNA), importer and distributor in the United States of Porsche 918 Spyder, 911, Boxster and Cayman sports cars, Macan and Cayenne SUVs, and the Panamera four-door sports sedan line-up, today announced January 2015 sales of 3,937 vehicles. PCNA kicked off the year successfully with record January sales, up 27.2 percent over January 2014 (3,096).
'It's greatly encouraging that we a...[Read more...]
|REVERED FERRARI 250 LM LEADS SUPERLATIVE ROSTER OF ITALIAN SPORTS CARS AT RM'S FLAGSHIP MONTEREY SALE|
|· RM Auctions announces a legendary 1964 Ferrari 250 LM by Scaglietti as the latest multi-million-dollar highlight for its flagship Monterey sale, August 15–16 in California
· 250 LM leads a superb roster of no less than 26 Ferraris at RM's two-day sale; additional new entries include a 1953 250 Europa and a 1963 400 SA LWB Coupe Aerodinamico Series II
· RM joins in Maserati's 100th anniversary celebrations, presenting no less than four examples from the luxury Italian ma...[Read more...]|
|PORSCHE DELIVERED MORE THAN 14,000 NEW VEHICLES TO CUSTOMERS IN NOVEMBER|
| ||Anniversary year sees continued demand for iconic 911 sports cars
Atlanta. In November 2013, Porsche AG has handed over the keys of more than 14,000 vehicles to customers – an increase of 9.5 percent on the same month last year. Between January and November 2013, the sports car manufacturer delivered 147,290 new cars to customers, a figure up 14.2 percent on the same period in 2012.
'Over the past few months, our attractive model range has helped us to achieve growth in all o...[Read more...]|
|VOLKSWAGEN GROUP RECEIVES MOST MODEL-LEVEL SEGMENT AWARDS IN J.D. POWER 2013 APEAL STUDY|
| ||• Volkswagen Group products rank highest in five APEAL segments: one for Audi, two for Porsche, and two for Volkswagen
• Overall, 14 Volkswagen Group models rank in the top three in their respective segments
• Porsche is number one brand overall in the APEAL Index Ranking
• Audi is number two overall, moving up two places from 2012
• Volkswagen is the highest ranked non-premium passenger-car brand
Herndon, VA, Jul 24, 2013 — The brands of the Volkswagen Group were recognized today wh...[Read more...]|
|Auctions America By RM's 2012 Auburn Spring Auction|
|'Variety' is the buzzword for this year's Auctions America by RM June 1-3 Auburn Spring auction, which will offer a huge range of collector vehicles and an enormous private collection of automotive memorabilia. More than 600 American muscle cars, Classics, foreign sports cars and hot rods will cross the block at the historic Auburn Auction Park, the company's national headquarters in Auburn, Indiana.
'Last year was our first spring event at the park,' said Auctions America by RM's President ...[Read more...]|