|TANNER FOUST CONFIRMS 2014 COMPETITION DATES|
|• Rockstar Energy Drink driver aims for U.S. title, returns to international racing|
LOS ANGELES, Calif. (February 25, 2014) - Rockstar Energy Drink driver Tanner Foust will be racing for Volkswagen's first Global Rallycross title in 2014. He will also campaign a select season of events on the new FIA World Rallycross Championship.
'My competition focus for the 2014 season is Global Rallycross,' said Foust, adding: 'I'm looking forward to being able to run some international ...[Read more...]
|MASERATI AND RUXTON AMONG FEATURED MARQUES AT 2014 PEBBLE BEACH CONCOURS d'ELEGANCE|
|PEBBLE BEACH, Calif. (February 20, 2014) -- Maserati, a marque renowned for its racing greats as well as road cars offering both elegance and sporting performance, takes center stage at the 64th annual Pebble Beach Concours d'Elegance. The event, often said to be the most intense collector car competition in the world, will be held on Sunday, August 17, at The Lodge at Pebble Beach.
Additional 2014 features range from rainbow-hued Ruxtons and antique steamers to the elegant coachwork...[Read more...]|
|RM Offers Distinguished Don Davis Collection Without Reserve|
|• Final countdown underway to RM Auctions' Don Davis Collection sale, April 27, in Fort Worth, Texas
• Single-day auction features 64 motor cars without reserve
• Offering comprises diverse roster of European sports and GT cars and American horsepower, including superb series of Porsche and Corvette automobiles
• Complete digital catalogue now available online at rmauctions.com
Following its record-setting sale of the Bruce Weiner Microcar Museum earlier this year, RM Auctions is proud to c...[Read more...]|
|2013 Palos Verdes Concours Celebrates 'The Age of Elegance'|
|Rolls Royce, Bentley, Duesenberg and coachwork of Ray Dietrich to be featured
Rancho Palos Verdes, CA - February 14, 2013 - The 21st Palos Verdes Concours d'Elegance at the Trump National Golf Club, Rancho Palos Verdes on September 15 will celebrate the 'Age of Elegance' by showcasing some of the world's most luxurious classic automobiles, according to Chairman Peter Kunoth.
The featured classes include Rolls-Royce, Bentley, Duesenberg and the coachwork of Raymond Dietrich. The Conc...[Read more...]|
|Magnificent Series of Coachbuilt Classics To Grace RM's Amelia Island Concours D'Elegance Sale|
|• RM Auctions returns as the official auction house of the Amelia Island Concours d'Elegance, March 9, 2013
• Single-day sale features breathtaking roster of more than 80 investment-quality collector cars
• Notable highlights include an outstanding series of coachbuilt classics headlined by a multi-million-dollar 1935 Duesenberg Model SJ Walker-LaGrande Convertible Coupe and a trio of Cords from the personal collection of Jim Fasnacht
• Frequently updated list of entries available online at r...[Read more...]|