|RM MONTEREY OFF TO A RACING START WITH ESTEEMED JIM CLICK FORD PERFORMANCE COLLECTION|
|• RM Sotheby's returns to California's Monterey Peninsula, August 19 – 20, for its flagship sale during the Pebble Beach Concours d'Elegance
• Early entries powered by the Jim Click Ford Performance Collection, a superlative group of competitive racing Fords and Shelbys
• Collection highlighted by CSX 2473, one of the most successful competition Cobras of all time, and a Ford GT40 Mk I
• A tradition spanning over 30 years, RM's two-day Monterey sale to feature 100 blue-chip collector cars
• ...[Read more...]|
|Mercedes-Benz 540 K Special Roadster Headlines RM Sotheby's 2016 Arizona Biltmore Auction|
|• RM Sotheby's kicks off its 2016 collector car season, January 28 – 29 at the Arizona Biltmore Resort & Spa in Phoenix
• 17th annual sale offers superlative roster of 149 blue-chip collector cars across two sale sessions
• Star attraction: striking 1937 Mercedes-Benz 540 K Special Roadster expected to bring eight figures, ranking it as one of the most valuable automobiles ever presented during the Arizona auction week
• Additional highlights include select automobiles from the esteemed Craig...[Read more...]|
|RRDC VOTES IN 26 NEW MEMBERS FOR 2015|
| ||HILLIARD, Ohio (Oct. 23, 2015) - Twenty-six race-car drivers and motorsports professionals have been voted into the Road Racing Drivers Club in 2015. The group includes 11 Regular Members from the open-wheel and sports-car racing ranks, 10 Associate Members and five Honorary Members. The current roster of RRDC members now numbers 486. Voting was held among all current RRDC members.
'The RRDC is honored to announce the addition to its roster a group of outstanding racing champions and o...[Read more...]|
|Russo and Steele Collector Automobile Auctions Kicks Off 15th Anniversary with Eight Initial Offerings to Watch|
Scottsdale, Arizona (December 1st, 2014) – For Enthusiasts – By Enthusiasts. ™ This is far more than a tagline at Russo and Steele Collector Automobile Auctions. It's a lifestyle, and we are gearing up to deliver that singular passion to the High Desert of sunny Scottsdale, Arizona for our annual flagship event during the world renowned collector car week. Additionally, Scottsdale marks the kick-off of the year-long celebration of our 15th anniversary. Held over five thrilling a...[Read more...]|
|DARIO FRANCHITTI TO DRIVE CAMARO Z/28 INDY 500 PACE CAR|
|NEW YORK — Three-time Indianapolis 500 winner Dario Franchitti will drive a 2014 Chevrolet Camaro Z/28 to pace the 98th running of the Indianapolis 500 on May 25.
It's the eighth time a Camaro has been the pace car, starting in 1967 – and the 25th time a Chevrolet has paced the race.
Franchitti won the Indy 500 in 2007, 2010 and 2012, and he is only the third driver ever to win at least three consecutive IndyCar titles – among four championships overall. Franchitti's appearance in t...[Read more...]|