|Postwar Ferrari Named Best of Show at 2014 Pebble Beach Concours d'Elegance|
| ||1954 Ferrari 375 MM Scaglietti Coupe Named 'Best of Show'
PEBBLE BEACH, Calif. (August 17, 2014) -- Excited cheers echoed across the 18th fairway of Pebble Beach Golf Links Sunday when a 1954 Ferrari 375 MM Scaglietti Coupe was named Best of Show at the 64th annual Pebble Beach Concours d'Elegance. The car, owned by Jon Shirley of Medina, Washington, was the first postwar car to take the top award at the prestigious event in nearly five decades. It was also the first Ferrari to win.
|REVERED FERRARI 250 LM LEADS SUPERLATIVE ROSTER OF ITALIAN SPORTS CARS AT RM'S FLAGSHIP MONTEREY SALE|
|· RM Auctions announces a legendary 1964 Ferrari 250 LM by Scaglietti as the latest multi-million-dollar highlight for its flagship Monterey sale, August 15–16 in California
· 250 LM leads a superb roster of no less than 26 Ferraris at RM's two-day sale; additional new entries include a 1953 250 Europa and a 1963 400 SA LWB Coupe Aerodinamico Series II
· RM joins in Maserati's 100th anniversary celebrations, presenting no less than four examples from the luxury Italian ma...[Read more...]|
|Historic Jaguar D-Type Leads Growing List of Significant Entries for RM's Monterey Sale|
|• RM Auctions building towards a spectacular roster of cars for its flagship Monterey sale held during the famous Pebble Beach Concours d'Elegance motoring week, August 16–17, in California
• Historic 1955 Jaguar D-Type leads a superb roster of the world's finest sports and racing cars poised for the RM podium
• Additional star lots include a 1955 Ferrari 750 Monza Scaglietti Spider, a 1950 Ferrari 166 Touring Barchetta, a 1961 Ferrari 400 Superamerica SWB Coupe Aerodinamico and a 1953 Masera...[Read more...]|
|Impressive line-up of automobiles to be auctioned at Greenwich|
|• Numerous British and European sports cars and American classics to feature strongly at forthcoming auction|
In just a few days at the beautiful waterfront park in Greenwich, Connecticut, Bonhams will host its sixth annual motorcar auction in conjunction with the Greenwich Concours d'Elegance.
Led by some extremely noteworthy highlights from Bugatti, Aston Martin and Rolls-Royce, the 100 car-strong roster – the event's largest ever offering – will present an extraordinary line-up of...[Read more...]
|Italian Sports And Racing Exotics Head To RM's Eagerly Anticipated Monterey Sale|
|• RM Auctions announces stunning early roster of blue-chip Italian exotics for its flagship Monterey sale, August 16–17 in California
• No less than 21 Ferraris already consigned alongside two spectacular Maseratis
• Eight Ferraris offered without reserve from the Estate of William H. Tilley
• Additional early highlights include a fabulous 1931 Duesenberg Model SJ Murphy Convertible Coupe and a 1935 Hispano-Suiza K6 Brandone Cabriolet
• Frequently updated list of entries available online a...[Read more...]|