|VOLKSWAGEN TAKES HOLISTIC APPROACH TO E-MOBILITY WITH LAUNCH FOR ULTRA LOW CARBON CAR|
|Aug 5, 2014
• Volkswagen partners with 3Degrees® to purchase carbon offsets in California and around the United States to cover certain greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions associated with 2015 e-Golf models
• SunPower® selected as VW's official solar energy partner, providing eligible e-Golf® owners the opportunity to achieve the electricity savings and power management capabilities of its high performance solar solutions
• Bosch Automotive Service Solutions® selected as VW's preferred home...[Read more...]|
|RRDC VOTES IN 37 NEW MEMBERS FOR 2013|
| ||HILLIARD, Ohio (Nov. 7, 2013) - Thirty-seven race-car drivers and motorsports professionals have been voted into the Road Racing Drivers Club in 2013. The group includes 13 Regular Members from the open-wheel and sports-car racing ranks, 20 Associate Members and four Honorary Members. The current roster of RRDC members now numbers 440. Voting was held among all current RRDC members.
'This year's crop of new Regular Members truly represents the spirit of the RRDC, as each driver has de...[Read more...]|
|BOSCH INTRODUCES POWER MAX FIRST SUB-$450 ELECTRIC VEHICLE (EV) CHARGING STATION|
| ||Bosch Automotive Service Solutions, a leading supplier of technology and services, introduces Power Max, the automotive industry's first Electric Vehicle (EV) charging station with a price point of less than $450. The Power Max will retail for roughly half the cost of current EV charging stations, offering 240V charging, and reducing charging time by half while helping customers reduce their need for fossil fuels.
Leveraging expertise gained in household appliances and automotive solutions, ...[Read more...]|
|BMW HONORS BOSCH|
| ||'BMW Supplier Innovation Award' for outstanding partnership
- Special prize in the innovation partnership category
- BMW honors several innovation milestones
- Bosch continues to drive progress in automotive technology
The BMW Group has awarded Bosch its 'BMW Supplier Innovation Award'. The German carmaker presents the prize to suppliers who have distinguished themselves with outstanding innovation and performance.
'We are very proud of this award,' says Peter Tyroller,...[Read more...]|
|Porsche Captures Four Spots in Top-10 at Homestead-Miami|
|Homestead, Fla. – April 29 – The rain-soaked weekend at Homestead-Miami Speedway seeded custom-made for the quintet of GT class Porsche 911 GT3 Cup entries in the third round of the 2012 GRAND-AM Rolex Sports Car Series. However, when heavy rain forced officials to call the April 29th Grand Prix of Miami with 50-minutes remaining in the scheduled two-hour, 45-minute event on the 2.3-mile, 11-turn road course in Homestead, Fla., the Porsche teams were left out in the rain. The world's lead...[Read more...]|