|DB4 G.T. CONTINUATION: HISTORY IN THE MAKING|
|◾Iconic DB4 G.T. brought back to life by Aston Martin Works
◾Cars will be built at Newport Pagnell - home of the original DB4 G.T.
◾Strictly limited to 25 track-only cars
◾Newport Pagnell production re-starts after 10 years
09 December 2016, Newport Pagnell: One of Aston Martin's most iconic models – the DB4 G.T. - is to be celebrated with a special series of 25 track-only continuation cars built to lightweight specification by Aston Martin Works at Newport Pagnell.
Launched in ...[Read more...]|
|THREE TIMES FOUR: RM SOTHEBY'S BRINGS ASTON MARTIN TRINITY TO LONDON SALE WITH DB4GT, DB4 CONVERTIBLE AND DB4 SERIES II COUPÉ|
|• RM Sotheby's assembles 'holy trifecta' of DB4s for its 10th anniversary London sale, 7 September at Battersea Evolution
• Trio led by original one-of-75 DB4GT, immaculate concours-standard Series V Convertible, and desirable left-hand-drive Series II Coupé
• Aston Martin fans also catered for with classic 1953 DB2 Vantage and desirable 2009 DBS Volante
• RM's Battersea sale the official auction of the UK's prestigious Concours of Elegance
• Further information and frequently updated list...[Read more...]|
|Mercedes-Benz 540 K Special Roadster Headlines RM Sotheby's 2016 Arizona Biltmore Auction|
|• RM Sotheby's kicks off its 2016 collector car season, January 28 – 29 at the Arizona Biltmore Resort & Spa in Phoenix
• 17th annual sale offers superlative roster of 149 blue-chip collector cars across two sale sessions
• Star attraction: striking 1937 Mercedes-Benz 540 K Special Roadster expected to bring eight figures, ranking it as one of the most valuable automobiles ever presented during the Arizona auction week
• Additional highlights include select automobiles from the esteemed Craig...[Read more...]|
|Gooding & Company Adds Two Legendary Ferraris to Scottsdale Offerings Including a 1959 250 GT LWB California Spider|
|The two-day event will also drop the hammer on a 1962 Ferrari 400 Superamerica SWB Coupe Aerodinamico along with over a dozen other models from the Italian marque
SANTA MONICA, Calif. (December 12, 2014) – Gooding & Company, the record-setting auction house acclaimed for selling the world's most significant and valuable collector cars, announced today the addition of two superlative Ferraris to its Scottsdale roster. New consignments include a 1959 Ferrari 250 GT LWB California...[Read more...]|
|VICARI AUCTION COMPANY OFFERS RARE '62 & '63 Z06 CORVETTES AT 2013 CRUISIN' NOCONA|
|In a recent rare find, two classic Chevrolet Corvettes (one '62 and one '63) - stored for decades-are being made available by the Vicari Auction Company. Both vehicles will cross the block during 2013 Cruisin' Nocona, a north Texas collector car auction and classic car poker cruise set for April 19th and 20th in historic Nocona, Texas.
The Corvettes are virtually all-original, and have been stored in Texas by a classic-vehicle aficionado and collector since the 1980s.