Image credits: © Dodge.
2007 Dodge Magnum news, pictures, and information
2007 Dodge Magnum is a Bold Blend of Packaging, Performance and Unique ProportionsThe 2007 Dodge Magnum is a stylish alternative for consumers who want the comfort and performance of a car, and the capability and image of a sport-utility vehicle (SÚV), without sacrificing everyday functionality. Magnum offers a bold, unique profile; exceptional versatility; and rear-wheel and all-wheel-drive performance. Nothing else is like it on the road.
'Armed wîth cutting-edge technologies, the Dodge Magnum muscled its way onto the streets and changed the way customers think of family transportation,' said George Murphy, Senior Vice President – Global Marketing, Chrysler Group. 'The unique combination of packaging, performance and proportions helps the 2007 Dodge Magnum stand out from the crowd.'
An optional Road/Track Performance Group is offered for the first time on the rear-wheel-drive, HEMI® V-8-powered, 2007 Dodge Magnum R/T. This option provides a spirited ride and firm handling for the passionate, enthusiast driver and includes performance-tuned suspension, braking and §teering and new large 20-inch chrome-clad wheels and 245/45ZR20 all-season performance tires.
Fortified wîth integrated safety and security features, the 2007 Dodge Magnum provides outstanding occupant protection on the road. The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) gave the Dodge Magnum a five-star rating for driver and front-passenger protection in a frontal crash, the highest rating in the Ú.S. government's safety crash-test program.
'WHAT'S NEW FOR 2007' Exterior
- Úpdated palette offers eight exterior colors:
- Bright Silver Metallic Clear Coat
- Brilliant Black Crystal Pearl Coat
- Inferno Red Crystal Pearl Coat
- Marine Blue Pearl Coat
- Silver Steel Metallic Clear Coat
- Steel Blue Metallic Clear Coat
- Stone White Clear Coat
- AM/FM/six-CD full-map DVD-based navigation radio wîth GPS—optional on SXT
- SIRIÚS Satellite Radio wîth first-year subscription provided by SIRIÚS—standard on R/T
- Sunscreen Privacy Glass—standard on all Magnum models
Powertrain / Chassis
- New 18-inch chrome-clad aluminum wheels—optional on RWD R/T and SXT package
- New 20-inch chrome-clad aluminum wheels and 245/45ZR20 all-season performance tires
Safety & Security
- Automatic oil change alert
- Low-risk deployment air bags
- Power adjustable pedals—standard on R/T models
- New Road/Track Performance Group includes 20-inch chrome-clad aluminum wheels; 245/45ZR20 all-season performance tires; performance exhaust/induction resulting in additional 10 horsepower; upgraded performance suspension and §teering gear; performance seats wîth preferred suede inserts; automatic temperature control; express up/down front windows; 8-way driver and front passenger heated seats; automatic headlamps; load leveling and height control shocks; five exterior color offerings; and heritage R/T exterior badging and upholstery — available on RWD R/T model
Trevor Creed, Senior Vice President – Design: 'The Dodge Magnum's bold exterior styling offers a new and exciting alternative for consumers who want a stylish and unique vehicle but who are unwilling to sacrifice everyday functionality. It's a package wîth proportions unlike any other in the marketplace.
The head-turning exterior design of the Dodge Magnum features a bold front grille, long hood, 'shooting brake' profile and strong, muscular cues.
The Dodge Magnum features a high beltline on the body, and a roofline that has been pulled down tautly around the windows, creating a unique proportion of body to glass – not unlike that found on hot rods and concept vehicles. The dramatic look is pure Dodge, wîth every element having a purpose.
The interior of the Magnum features a performance-oriented driver cockpit; a classic, no-nonsense, two-tone color treatment; and subtle Satin Silver accents. A 60-40 split-folding rear seat adds to everyday functionality. The unique rear liftgate swings up instead of out to allow for opening in tight spaces, and provides an unusually large cargo opening for flexible, useful space.
Craig Love, Vice President – Rear-wheel drive Platform Team: 'We are excited to bring the Road/Track Performance Group option to the Dodge Magnum lineup for 2007. Driving enthusiasts who desire the very best in sports-car-like ride and handling – wrapped in a boldly styled, versatile vehicle – get that wîth this package.'
The 2007 Dodge Magnum lineup features three engines, two transmissions, rear-wheel and all-wheel drive systems, and a variety of suspension tuning characteristics to provide a range of model choices.
The Dodge Magnum offers unmatched performance in its §egmènt when equipped wîth the legendary 340-hp HEMI V-8 engine, which features a Multi-displacement System (MDS) that seamlessly turns off the fuel consumption in four cylinders when V-8 power is not needed, improving fuel economy as much as 20 percent.
Proven technologies, including Electronic Stability Program (ESP); all-speed traction control system (TCS); and four-wheel, anti-lock brake system (ABS), help control the rear-wheel-drive 2007 Dodge Magnum models and provide exceptional ride and handling.
The all-wheel-drive Dodge Magnum models offer excellent cornering balance under all driving conditions and improved traction in snow and wet-weather conditions.Source - Dodgeg
|Kia Motors Announces Pricing For All-New 2014 Cadenza Premium Sedan|
|Kia's Flagship Sedan Offers Premium Amenities at a Starting Price of $35,1001 MSRP
• The most powerful and technologically advanced Kia in the U.S. market is defined by European-influenced styling and extraordinary levels of refinement and amenities
• Cadenza features class-leading interior room2 and is offered in one trim level with two available option packages
IRVINE, Calif., April 19, 2013 – Kia Motors America (KMA) is pleased to announce pricing for its most powerful and ...[Read more...]
|2014 MAZDA6 NAMED TO WARD'S ‘10 BEST INTERIORS' LIST|
|The all-new 2014 Mazda6 today was named to WardsAuto World's 10 Best Interiors list, as chosen by the publication's editors. The redesigned mid-size sports sedan features Mazda's new design language called KODO 'Soul of Motion,' which translates muscular movement and power into agile proportions, detailed sculpting and expressive character. The Mazda6 also was recently named one of the top three vehicle designs in the world for 2013 by the World Car Awards. 'The automotive industry, regardl...[Read more...]|
|'Motor Klassik Award 2013': Five Awards for Mercedes-Benz|
|• Victory in the categories 'Classics up to 1930', 'Classics 1947-1961', and '2012 Auction Car'|
• Classics of the future: G-Class wins in the 'Off-Roader' category and the CLS Shooting Brake wins for the 'Luxury Segment'
• More than 22,000 'Motor Klassik' readers voted for their favourite vehicles
The readers of 'Motor Klassik' classic car magazine have decided: in the 'Motor Klassik Award 2013' a Mercedes-Benz vehicle has won in all of five categories. 'In this vote, t...[Read more...]
|Audi Customers to Get 4-Year SiriusXM Traffic Subscription|
|Sirius XM Radio (NASDAQ: SIRI) and Audi of America today announced customers who purchase 2013 model year vehicles equipped with MMI Navigation Plus or MMI Navigation Plus with MMI Touch will receive a 4-year subscription to SiriusXM Traffic, giving drivers access to traffic speed and flow information along with accident information to assist in routing around congested areas. 'SiriusXM programming continues to enhance the Audi driving experience and now Audi drivers will find our innovative...[Read more...]|
|All-new Dodge Dart and Chrysler 300 Luxury Series Named to 'Wards 10 Best Interiors' List for 2012|
|• New 2013 Dodge Dart built with materials and precision craftsmanship typically found in more expensive vehicle segments |
• High-tech, unseen-in-the-segment features available on the Dart include class-exclusive customizable 7-inch gauge cluster, 8.4-inch Uconnect® touchscreen, heated steering wheel and illuminated floating island bezel in the instrument panel
• All-new Chrysler 300 Luxury Series sedan is the most luxurious and fuel-efficient Chrysler vehicle ever
• ...[Read more...]
|Similarly Sized Vehicles from 2007|
|Alfa Romeo 8C Competizione|
|Aston Martin DB9|
|Aston Martin DB9|
|Aston Martin V8 Vantage|
|Aston Martin V8 Vantage|
|Aston Martin V8 Vantage N24|
|Aston Martin V8 Vantage Roadster|
|Other models by Dodge|
|Vehicle Recall Information|
© 1998-2012. All rights reserved. The material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.