|FORMER PRESIDENT CARTER, WALTER CRONKITE AMONG CELEBRITIES WHO DEVELOPED AFFECTION FOR MOBIL 1 TWELVE HOURS OF SEBRING|
| ||DAYTONA BEACH, Fla. (Feb. 26, 2015) – What do a U.S. President, one of America's most renowned broadcasters, and an astronaut who walked on the moon have in common?
They've all made annual visits to Sebring International Raceway, part of a long list of celebrities at the Mobil 1 Twelve Hours of Sebring Fueled by Fresh From Florida, a rite of spring since 1952.
Prior to becoming Governor of Georgia – and eventually President – Jimmy Carter took his family on an annual pilgrimage to ...[Read more...]|
|Magic moments: 120 years of Mercedes-Benz motor sport: history at the Retro Classics show from 13 to 16 March 2014|
|•Mercedes-Benz Classic presents highlights in the history of the DTM in hall 7 at the show in Stuttgart
•Strong presence by the company and the brand clubs at southern Germany's leading show for automotive classics
•Fascinating dialogue between competition models and the top-of-the-line C-Class models from Mercedes-AMG
120 years of motor sport history at Mercedes-Benz also stand for twelve decades in a culture of ongoing innovation for series production cars which is fuelled by strong impul...[Read more...]|
|RM Auctions Amelia Island Preview - 2014|
RM Auctions, the world's largest auction house for investment-quality automobiles, will hold its Amelia Island, Florida, sale on March 8th at the Ritz-Carlton.
As the official auction house of the Amelia Island Concours d'Elegance, RM's Amelia Island sale will feature a magnificent selection of more than 80 handpicked automobiles, with an emphasis on important and historic sports and racing cars, along with elegant coachbuilt classics. Full events details, including a frequently ...[Read more...]|
|Auctions America's 2013 Auburn Spring Event Offers Ultimate Collector Car Weekend|
|• Auctions America presents the first of two annual Auburn sales, May 9 – 11 at historic Auburn Auction Park in Auburn, Indiana
• Multi-day sale lifts gavel on 600 quality collector cars and an assortment of memorabilia
• Notable early highlights include selection of Hudsons from the respected John Soneff Collection
• Weekend also features inaugural Antique Automobile Club of America Central Division National Spring Meet, and an extensive car corral and swap meet presented by Carlisle Events...[Read more...]|
|Magnificent Series of Coachbuilt Classics To Grace RM's Amelia Island Concours D'Elegance Sale|
|• RM Auctions returns as the official auction house of the Amelia Island Concours d'Elegance, March 9, 2013
• Single-day sale features breathtaking roster of more than 80 investment-quality collector cars
• Notable highlights include an outstanding series of coachbuilt classics headlined by a multi-million-dollar 1935 Duesenberg Model SJ Walker-LaGrande Convertible Coupe and a trio of Cords from the personal collection of Jim Fasnacht
• Frequently updated list of entries available online at r...[Read more...]|