|SIX MOPAR-CUSTOMIZED CREATIONS TAKE CENTER STAGE AT SEMA 2016|
|• Mopar creates six new modified vehicles for 2016 Specialty Equipment Market Association (SEMA) Show in Las Vegas|
• Dodge Shakedown Challenger unites old-school muscle, modern styling to form new Mopar HEMI®-powered creation
• Jeep® CJ66 fuses trio of vehicle generations, fueled by new Mopar power
• Dodge Durango Shaker concept bolts first-ever Shaker hood on Dodge brand's SUV
• Ram Macho Power Wagon customizations include concept sliding li...[Read more...]
|HONDA CIVIC TYPE R MAKES NORTH AMERICAN DEBUT AT THE 2016 SEMA SHOW|
|Oct 28, 2016 - TORRANCE, Calif.
• Civic Type R headlines 'Civicpalooza' display featuring more than nine tuned, accessorized and custom-built Civic Sedans, Coupes and Hatchbacks|
• 10th Generation Civic Racing vehicles include 2016 Red Bull Global Rallycross Civic Coupe race car and Civic Coupe Team Honda Racing West Endurance Racer
• Ridgeline and Honda Powersports partner on project vehicles that feature power, performance and Honda accessories
• ...[Read more...]
|McQueen's Famous 1956 Jaguar Coming to Pinehurst Concours|
|VILLAGE OF PINEHURST, N.C. (April 16, 2014) – A 1956 Jaguar XKSS owned by movie legend Steve McQueen, now housed at the world famous Petersen Automotive Museum in Los Angeles, will make the cross country trip from California to North Carolina and be displayed at the 2014 Pinehurst Concours d'Elegance.
McQueen, called 'The King of Cool,' became the highest paid movie star in the world in 1974 and starred in such movies at 'Bullitt,' 'The Great Escape' and 'Papillon.' McQueen, who was al...[Read more...]|
|BOBBY UNSER INSPIRED INFINITI Q60 DEBUTS AT AMELIA ISLAND CONCOURS|
|The 19th annual Amelia Island Concours announced today that Infiniti will commemorate the event's Offenhauser celebration by wrapping a 2014 Infiniti Q60 Convertible in the same color scheme as Bobby Unser's 1968 Indianapolis 500 winning racecar. To accompany the inspired Q60 Convertible, Infiniti will also display Unser's Offenhauser-powered Indy winning car, courtesy of the Indianapolis Motor Speedway Hall of Fame Museum.
The unique Infiniti Q60 convertible's wrap was created by the company...[Read more...]|
|THE LEGENDARY 'MONTE' – VOLKSWAGEN STARTS THE WRC WITH A CLASSIC|
|◾Start of the World Championship: Volkswagen ready for the Rally Monte Carlo
◾Tricky tyre selection on asphalt, ice and snow
◾Three Polo R WRCs for Volkswagen, with Ogier, Latvala and Mikkelsen at the wheel
From the hunter to the hunted: Volkswagen's mission to defend its titles in the FIA World Rally Championship (WRC) opens with a genuine motorsport classic at the Rally Monte Carlo, as the 'Monte' is the oldest rally in the world. From 14 to 19 January, the French pairing of Sébastien Ogi...[Read more...]|