This vehicle is 1 of 1 manufactured by the factory in 1957 for the New York Autorama. It was outfitted with a V8 Pontiac 347 cubic-inch engine. It has custom US. Royal Master Tires made for all GM 1957 show vehicles only. Custom paint colors by GM for Autorama show (paint number FXGold.) Custom leather interior by GM for Autorama show vehicles.
The first owner was Mr. C.L. Hanna of Wheeling, West Virginia. It was sold by Seibright Cadillac/GMC also of Wheeling, West Virginia. After Mr. Hanna's death, the truck was acquired by his grandson, Charles H. Stolze of Falls Church Virginia. Clyde W. Horst of New Holland Pa became the next owner in July 20th of 1979. In July 3rd of 1983 it was acquired by Mr. & Mrs. Jack Robinson of Bird in Hand, PA. Ralph M. Wescott of Largo, Florida became the vehicles next owner in April 14th of 2004. At that time the vehicle had 9,345 miles.