|FIAT 124 SPIDER CELEBRATES ITS 50TH ANNIVERSARY|
|3 November 1966 – 3 November 2016: the iconic Fiat convertible turns 50. It crossed decisive decades of the past century with a touch of elegance and sportiness to present day. It was California Dreamin' back in 1966, and not by chance the model's exciting new evolution was presented in Los Angeles in 2015. Today, its style embodies the timeless beauty of its predecessor while remaining true to its real self and is setting out to fascinate a new generation of fans.
The background[/B...[Read more...]|
|RESTORED 1970 BMW ALPINA 2002TI RETURNS TO THE TRACK AT 2014 ROLEX MONTEREY MOTORSPORT REUNION|
|On the heels of the launch of the BMW ALPINA 2015 B6 xDrive Gran Coupe to the US market, one of ALPINA's early cars will compete in the Rolex Monterey Motorsport Reunion.
Woodcliff Lake, N.J. – August 5, 2014 …Today BMW announced that it will run its newly restored 1970 BMW ALPINA 2002ti in the annual Rolex Monterey Motorsport Reunion at Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca next week. The car will be raced by Road & Track Executive Editor and vintage racer Sam Smith.
This racing 2002ti ...[Read more...]|
|Automobiles with Exceptional Provenance Highlight Gooding & Company's Pebble Beach Auctions|
|SANTA MONICA, Calif. (July 10, 2014) – Gooding & Company, celebrated for its world-class automotive auctions and record-breaking results, will begin its second decade as the official auction house of the Pebble Beach Concours d'Elegance® on August 17 and 18. Gooding & Company is pleased to share a hand selected group of consignments from our Pebble Beach Auctions with exceptional provenance. Exciting entries include an extremely rare 1939 Alfa Romeo Tipo 256 Cabriolet with spectacular one...[Read more...]|
|Looks, Rarity, Performance: The Ultimate Connoisseur's Ferrari at RM Monterey...|
|LOOKS, RARITY, PERFORMANCE: THE ULTIMATE CONNOISSEUR'S FERRARI, 275 GTB/C SPECIALE HEADLINES RM AUCTIONS' FLAGSHIP MONTEREY SALE
• RM Auctions offers the first of only three 1964 Ferrari 275 GTB/C Speciales, chassis 06701, at its flagship Monterey, California sale, August 15-16
• With its two sibling cars unlikely to ever become available, 06701's offering is a historic and unrepeatable opportunity to acquire one of the world's most important automobiles
• Exceptional 275 GTB/C Speci...[Read more...]|
|GENUINE 427 COBRA, FERRARI F40 AND EX-McQUEEN EL CAMINO SS 396 AMONG LATEST HIGHLIGHTS FOR AUCTIONS AMERICA'S CALIFORNIA SALE|
|• Final countdown underway to Auctions America's Burbank, California sale, July 31 – August 2
• Anticipation mounting for the multi-day sale with all 400 entry slots now filled
• Recently secured highlights include a stunning 1966 Shelby 427 Cobra, a 1990 Ferrari F40 and the ex-Steve McQueen 1970 Chevrolet El Camino SS 396
• Sale also features 49 vehicles from a private Southern California Collection
• Exclusive, live television coverage of the sale to air on NBCSN (NBC Sports Network) Frid...[Read more...]|