Image credits: © Edo Competition.
2007 Edo Competition MC12 XX news, pictures, and information
Source - Maserati
• power increase 170 bhp – contains new steel cylinder and piston, bored to 6.3 liters (same as Ferrari FXX ), new camshafts, new titan valve springs, new titan connecting rods, new oil cooling piston pipes, new exhaust manifolds, sport catalytic stainless, sport catalytic converter, sport air filter, air-ram system, fuel cooling system, new clutch, all bearings new, new oil pump, new gaskets, and dyno running wîth all work
• sport catalytic converter stainless wîth two level switch controlled sound system, new tail pipes in carbon
• volume of the exhaust per button push adjustable
• ceramic sport break system wîth 396 mm brake disc front and 360 mm brake disc rear, special brake pads in front and rear l/i
• wheels can be painted in different designs
• tire-air-pressure control system shows pressure and temperature per wheel
• headlamp-cover hand made form makrolon
• design modification outside for example complete different color
• independently adjustable dumping technology – rebound and compression dumping like FIA – GT MC12
air-in-take from carbon
• 220 lbs reduced weight
• new racing wheels front 10 x 19 wîth 265/35 ZR19 Michelin, rear 13 x 20 wîth 335/30 ZR20 Michelin
Buying this kit includes 1 day testing wîth instructor, mechanics, data-recording, transport and hospitality on a race track.
|VOLKSWAGEN BEETLE TURBO AND JETTA GLI RECEIVE POWER BOOST|
|- New EA888 Gen 3 engine, produced in Silao, Mexico, makes its U.S. debut - Engine offers 10 hp increase over previous Gen 2 powerplant - Beetle models have a manufacturer estimated fuel economy improvement of up to eight percent on the combined cycle - Beetle R-Line® coupe will be priced from $30,135 with the six-speed manual transmission Herndon, VA - The Volkswagen Beetle Turbo, Beetle Turbo Convertible, and the Jetta GLI receive a number of running changes to 2013 model year car...[Read more...]|
|Similarly Sized Vehicles from 2007|
|Cadillac Escalade Sport Concept|
|Ford Interceptor Concept|
|Other models by Maserati|
Coupe / Spyder
© 1998-2012. All rights reserved. The material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.