|E-TYPE FOUND UNDER A HEDGE GOES UP FOR AUCTION|
|45 classic cars go under the hammer at COYS Spring Classics auction in London on March 8th
A 1963 Jaguar E-Type found under a hedge in the village of Bisley in Surrey could sell for thousands of pounds at an international car auction in London next week.
E-Types have become extremely popular with collectors over the last couple of years and this car, which shows just 44,870miles on the clock and still has the last tax disc on the windscreen which expired in November 1969, is already...[Read more...]|
|Historic Jaguar D-Type Leads Growing List of Significant Entries for RM's Monterey Sale|
|• RM Auctions building towards a spectacular roster of cars for its flagship Monterey sale held during the famous Pebble Beach Concours d'Elegance motoring week, August 16–17, in California
• Historic 1955 Jaguar D-Type leads a superb roster of the world's finest sports and racing cars poised for the RM podium
• Additional star lots include a 1955 Ferrari 750 Monza Scaglietti Spider, a 1950 Ferrari 166 Touring Barchetta, a 1961 Ferrari 400 Superamerica SWB Coupe Aerodinamico and a 1953 Masera...[Read more...]|
|Italian Sports And Racing Exotics Head To RM's Eagerly Anticipated Monterey Sale|
|• RM Auctions announces stunning early roster of blue-chip Italian exotics for its flagship Monterey sale, August 16–17 in California
• No less than 21 Ferraris already consigned alongside two spectacular Maseratis
• Eight Ferraris offered without reserve from the Estate of William H. Tilley
• Additional early highlights include a fabulous 1931 Duesenberg Model SJ Murphy Convertible Coupe and a 1935 Hispano-Suiza K6 Brandone Cabriolet
• Frequently updated list of entries available online a...[Read more...]|
|Gooding & Company's Annual Pebble Beach Auctions|
|Gooding & Company, the acclaimed auction house celebrated for selling the world's most significant and valuable collector cars, will host its annual Pebble Beach Auctions on August 18th & 19th in association with the prestigious Pebble Beach Concours d'Elegance. Once again, Gooding & Company is poised to present an outstanding array of blue chip and concours-quality collector cars on its record-setting stage, including the elegant 1955 Maserati A6G/54 Frua Berlinetta owned by Grammy Award-winni...[Read more...]|
|Bonhams Monaco sale|
|Now in its 26th year, Bonhams celebrated sale 'Les Grandes Marques à Monaco' will be held at the Musée des Voitures du Prince, Monte Carlo on the 11th May and will once again be under the patronage of the Grimaldi Family. The sale also coincides with the biannual Monaco Historic Grand Prix, the focal point for historic motor racing enthusiasts during May.
Highlights from the Sale include examples from Bugatti, Ferrari, Alfa Romeo, Rolls-Royce, Aston Martin, Maserati and Facel Vega.