|BARCIA SCORES A PODIUM FINISH IN TEXAS|
|02/17/2014 - Torrance, CA -- Nearly 54,500 fans filled AT&T Stadium—home of the Dallas Cowboys—Saturday night in Arlington, TX to watch not only the seventh round of the Supercross series, but also the opening round of the Eastern Regional 250SX class. It was an exciting night for Team Honda Muscle Milk's Justin Barcia who landed on the podium with a solid third-place finish.
Barcia had a strong showing all day, finishing fourth overall in timed qualifying practice and battling hi...[Read more...]|
|MORE NEW MODELS TOP OFF HONDA'S 2014 LINEUP|
|TORRANCE, CA February 4, 2014 -- If you couldn't find your dream machine in all the new products Honda released over the past two years, there's a great chance what you're looking for is in this latest group of 2014 models from Honda. Across all categories, Honda has released unique and fun products that touch the soul of enthusiasts and entry riders alike.
'Only Honda, the world's number one powersports manufacturer, could roll out so many new and exciting products over such a short period o...[Read more...]|
|Auctions America Continues Successful 2013 Season with its Annual Fall Carlisle Sale|
|• Auctions America rounds out its 2013 auction season in Carlisle, Pennsylvania, October 3-4
• Two-day Fall Carlisle sale, held in conjunction with the Carlisle Events Collector Car Swap Meet & Corral, features a diverse roster of 300 classics, exotics, muscle cars, hot rods, and customs
• Auction highlights include a desirable 1967 Chevrolet Corvette 427/435 Roadster, a 1969 Chevrolet Camaro Z-28 RS Sport Coupe, and a 1960 Mercedes-Benz 190SL Roadster
• Full event details and a frequentl...[Read more...]|
|Auctions America Readies for Highly Anticipated Spring Carlisle Collector Car Weekend|
|• Auctions America returns to Carlisle, Pennsylvania for its annual Spring Carlisle sale, April 25-26
• Two-day sale lifts the gavel on a diverse roster of approximately 300 quality collector cars
• Notable highlights include a rare 1959 Chevrolet Corvette 'Big-Brake' Fuel-Injected Roadster, a 1970 Chevrolet Chevelle SS LS5 Convertible and a 1999 Bentley Azure Convertible
• Sale held during Carlisle Events' highly anticipated Spring Carlisle Collector Car Swap Meet & Corral weekend, April 24...[Read more...]|
|VICARI AUCTION COMPANY OFFERS RARE '62 & '63 Z06 CORVETTES AT 2013 CRUISIN' NOCONA|
|In a recent rare find, two classic Chevrolet Corvettes (one '62 and one '63) - stored for decades-are being made available by the Vicari Auction Company. Both vehicles will cross the block during 2013 Cruisin' Nocona, a north Texas collector car auction and classic car poker cruise set for April 19th and 20th in historic Nocona, Texas.
The Corvettes are virtually all-original, and have been stored in Texas by a classic-vehicle aficionado and collector since the 1980s.