|A Brace Of Pre-War Aston Martins Lead The Charge For British Marques At Grand Palais Sale|
|Despite taking place across the channel, the Bonhams sale Les Grandes Marques au Grand Palais in Paris on 9th February will witness the sale of some of Britain's finest motor cars. More than 30 vehicles from 7 of the most celebrated British marques will be offered, including Aston Martin, Bentley, Rolls-Royce, Jaguar and Austin-Healey.
Magnificent Aston Martin Ulster
The top lot of the sale is the magnificent 1935 Aston Martin Ulster two-seat sports (1,600,000-1,800,000) which was ...[Read more...]|
|Bugatti Type 57SC Atlantic Takes Top Honors At The Arizona Concours d'Elegance|
|One of the crown jewels of the Mullin Automotive Museum's collection, its 1936 Bugatti Type 57SC Atlantic, was awarded 'Best of Show' on Sunday at the Arizona Concours d'Elegance. The winning car is now on display in the Mullin Grand Salon as part of 'The Art of Bugatti' exhibit at the Petersen Automotive Museum.
Oxnard, Calif. (January 19, 2017) - The Mullin Automotive Museum is proud to announce that its Bugatti Type 57SC Atlantic was named 'Best of Show' at the Arizona Concours d'El...[Read more...]|
|RARE, CELEBRATED CUSTOMS AND HOT RODS AMONG FEATURED VEHICLES DURING BARRETT-JACKSON SCOTTSDALE AUCTION|
|• Boyd Coddington's 'Alumatub' (Lot #1434), which was built on the very popular 'American Hot Rod' TV series on the Discovery Channel, will cross the block in Scottsdale
• 'Brass Monkey' is a full custom build of a 1939 Chevrolet truck (Lot #1329) built by Eldred Hotrod Shop
• 'Eye Candy' (Lot #1358) is a stunning one-of-a-kind 1958 Chevrolet Custom Convertible restored by Patrick's Classy Cars of Phoenix.
SCOTTSDALE, ARIZ. – Dec. 8. 2016 – Barrett-Jackson, The World's Greatest Colle...[Read more...]|
|Exceptional European Highlights Added to RM's 20th Anniversary Motor City Sale|
|• RM Auctions announces a spectacular group of European highlights for its annual Motor City sale, July 26 in Plymouth, Michigan
• Led by a 1929 Rolls-Royce Phantom II Barker Torpedo Tourer, built for Indian royalty, the roster of European highlights joins a superb series of American classics at the sale, many of which were conceived and built in Detroit
• Celebrating 20 years as the official auction of the Concours d'Elegance of America at St. John's, the single-day sale features an excellent...[Read more...]|
|VOLKSWAGEN ANNOUNCES PRICING OF BEETLE AND BEETLE CONVERTIBLE 1.8T MODELS|
|Jan 22, 2014
New models gain significant fuel economy improvements over outgoing 2.5-liter Beetle
• Beetle 1.8T priced from $20,295
• Beetle Convertible 1.8T base price is $25,170
• Coupe gains 4 mpg on EPA estimated highway fuel economy over outgoing 2.5 automatic transmission model
• Convertible gains 5 mpg on highway cycle, or 19 percent improvement
Washington, D.C. – Having launched the new EA888 1.8-liter turbocharged and direct-injection TSI® engine in the Jetta and ...[Read more...]|