|MPG A HIGH PURCHASE CONSIDERATION FOR MODERN TRUCK BUYERS EVEN AS FUEL PRICES DROP|
|• Desire for better fuel economy significantly increased over past five years|
SANTA MONICA, Calif., (January 23, 2015) – TrueCar, Inc. (NASDAQ: TRUE), the negotiation-free car buying and selling mobile marketplace, found that today's full-sized pickup truck buyer has grown increasingly interested in fuel economy and MPG ratings even in a period of falling fuel prices.
Since 2010, buyers rating 'fuel economy and mpg' as extremely to very important increased significantly from ...[Read more...]
|Exceptional European Highlights Added to RM's 20th Anniversary Motor City Sale|
|• RM Auctions announces a spectacular group of European highlights for its annual Motor City sale, July 26 in Plymouth, Michigan
• Led by a 1929 Rolls-Royce Phantom II Barker Torpedo Tourer, built for Indian royalty, the roster of European highlights joins a superb series of American classics at the sale, many of which were conceived and built in Detroit
• Celebrating 20 years as the official auction of the Concours d'Elegance of America at St. John's, the single-day sale features an excellent...[Read more...]|
|VOLKSWAGEN ANNOUNCES PRICING OF 2015 GOLF MODELS, STARTING AT $17,995|
|The seventh-generation version of VW's worldwide best seller offers more space, less weight, and increased efficiency at an even better value
◾Pricing starts at $17,995 for the two-door Golf Launch Edition model with manual transmission
◾New TDI® S model reduces Clean Diesel entry pricing by more than $3,000
◾New available technology including Forward Collision Warning and Automatic Post-Collision Braking System
◾Room for five with a larger trunk than any midsize sedan
◾New 1.8-liter TSI® e...[Read more...]|
|MODEL YEAR 2014: MORE EFFICENT, DOWNSIZED ENGINES AND AN EXTENDED R-LINE RANGE HEAD THE CHANGES|
| ||New 1.8-liter turbocharged and direct-injection TSI® engine to feature in Jetta, Beetle, and Passat, replacing the 2.5-liter five cylinder. R-Line® range expands to five models.
• Jetta SE and SEL models are fitted with new 170-horsepower 1.8-liter engine, offering a manufacturer predicted highway fuel economy improvement of 16 percent
• All Jetta models now have independent rear suspension
• VW Car-Net™ connected services introduced across a broad range of models
• New 1.8-liter engine in...[Read more...]|
|Microcar Collection To Be Giants Of 7Th Annual Barrington Concours D'Elegance|
|BARRINGTON, ILL. – June 27, 2013 – The 7th Annual Barrington Concours d'Elegance will show a group of distinctive, fanciful Microcars on the Concours field during the July 12-14, 2013 weekend, at the Makray Memorial Golf Club in Barrington, Ill. The group will feature vehicles from several makers including Messerschmitt and Nash built during the 'golden era' of Microcars from the 1950s through 1970s.
'Microcars represent a fun and fascinating period in our automotive history,' said Da...[Read more...]|