|Low Mileage Collectables offered at Fort Lauderdale Auction|
|• Auctions America kicks off its 2014 collector car calendar March 14-16 in Fort Lauderdale
• Leading recent entries are fantastic low mileage examples including a 2005 Ford GT, a 2006 Ford GT Heritage Edition, a 1954 Chevrolet Corvette and a 1967 Chevrolet Corvette 427/435 Coupe
• Additional vehicle highlights include a 1973 Ferrari 365 GTB/4 Daytona, a 1971 Ford Mustang Mach 1 and a 1935 Hudson Terraplane driven by Johnny Depp in the movie 'Public Enemies'
• Regarded as South Florida's pre...[Read more...]|
|History Rolls into Hershey for RM's Annual Pennsylvania Sale|
|• Final countdown underway to RM's annual Hershey, Pennsylvania auction, held October 10 – 11 during the historic AACA Eastern Regional Fall Meet
• Two-day sale features 116 vehicles, with an emphasis on Brass and Classic Era motor cars
• Sale entries led by a rare, award-winning 1933 Chrysler CL Imperial Convertible Roadster
• Auction also features number of vehicles steeped with local Pennsylvania history
• Digital catalogue now available online at rmauctions.com
BLENHEIM, Ontario (S...[Read more...]|
|BUICK TURNS 110: MOST SIGNIFICANT BUICK OF EACH DECADE|
|DETROIT – Remaining in business for 11 decades requires constant innovation, so choosing one model to represent a decade of significance can be a catalyst for debate. Among the hundreds of models designed and engineered for Buick, the 11 below stand out as the most significant for their respective decades since May 17, 1903. Let the debate begin.
◾1903-1912: The first Buick ever is quite significant, so Buick's first decade honor goes to the 1904 Model B. The first one of the line was so...[Read more...]|
|BUICK TURNS 110: 11 HIGHLIGHTS OF 11 DECADES|
|Buick vehicles today are built in state-of-the-art facilities around the world. The Enclave luxury crossover's Lansing Delta Township plant was the industry's first LEED Gold-certified manufacturing facility. The brand has evolved in many ways since 1903, when the first Buick was hand-built in a small barn behind David Dunbar Buick's Detroit home. Here are 11 top highlights from Buick's first 11 decades:
• Through the end of 2012, Buick has sold more than 43 million vehicles. That's the equiv...[Read more...]|
|Edsel Ford's Speedster Stars at 'The Amelia'|
|Edsel Ford's 'continental car', a custom boattail speedster, will take its rightful place in the Sports Car Class of the 18th annual Amelia Island Concours d'Elegance. In the shape of Edsel's seminal speedster is the genesis of Ford's legendary design department.
Edsel Ford was hardly 'a chip off the old block'. The acorn fell well away from the mighty oak that was Henry Ford, founder of the Ford Motor Company. Edsel was not just the President of Ford, he was a car guy to his core. His ta...[Read more...]|