|The 290 MM wins at Amelia Island's Concours d'Elegance|
|• A triumphant debut for the car restored by the Classiche department in 2014|
Maranello, 20 March – The Ferrari 290 MM restored by the Classiche Department at the end of last year has made a triumphant return to competition, winning 'The Chairman's Choice Trophy for the Car Found Most Appealing by the Chairman' at the Amelia Island Concours d'Elegance. Significantly, final approval for the award came from Honorary Chairman Sir Stirling Moss who himself won two races for the Temp...[Read more...]
|Audi partners with creators for first-of-its kind event on May 7, transforming crowdsourced stories of perseverance into works of pop culture.|
| ||- Audi celebrates the uncompromised spirit of the all-new A3 with a live, crowdsourced creative event.
- Select stories will be reimagined by masters of design, technology, music, food, and film at an exclusive social experience in Santa Monica, Calif., with works of art auctioned off for charity.
- Comedian and television host Nikki Glaser will host the live webcast at audiusa.com/paidmydues.
HERNDON, Va., April 29, 2014 – The creativity and perseverance of the individual – along wit...[Read more...]|
|THE PINNACLE OF COLLECTOR CAR AUCTIONS: RM AND SOTHEBY'S OFFER A CENTURY OF AUTOMOTIVE HISTORY AND DESIGN IN NEW YORK CITY|
|• Final countdown underway to RM Auctions and Sotheby's expertly curated Art of the Automobile sale, November 21, in New York City
• First major collector car auction to be held in Manhattan in over a decade; the sale's catalogue features examples of the upper echelons of design from each era of motoring
• Extraordinary exhibition that showcases all vehicles on offer will be held from November 18–20 on the 10th floor galleries at Sotheby's New York
• Official digital catalogue now availab...[Read more...]|
|Lee Holman, Holman & Moody to be Honored at 2013 Pinehurst Concours d'Elegance|
|- Legendary North Carolina-based motorsports organization featured in special display, lifetime achievement award to Lee Holman -
Just saying the name of Charlotte, NC-based Holman & Moody conjures up some of the most exciting motorsports moments in history – in NASCAR, Le Mans, Drag Racing and Rallying. To put an exclamation point on their accomplishments, the inaugural Pinehurst Concours d'Elegance will honor Lee Holman with the first-ever 'Pinehurst Concours Lifetime Achievement A...[Read more...]|
|Anticipation Building for RM's Dingman Collection 2012 Sale|
|Anticipation is building for RM's eagerly awaited Dingman Collection 2012 sale, scheduled June 9 – 10 in Hampton, New Hampshire.
A 'labour of love' carefully amassed over many years by prominent collector Michael Dingman, a former Ford Motor Company director for over 21 years, the distinguished collection features a remarkable series of automobiles along with one of the world's most impressive automotive sign collections. In total, the upcoming sale will feature nearly 50 vehicles and more t...[Read more...]|