|2014 Concours of America a Success|
|• 36th annual Concours d'Elegance of America at St. John's a Resounding Success!|
• 1932 Duesenberg Model J Convertible Victoria by Murphy and 1939 Bugatti T57C Cabriolet by Voll & Ruhrbeck win Best of Show at 2014 Concours d'Elegance of America at St. John's.
More Than 250 Cars on View for Picture Perfect Day and 4th Successful Year at New Location
Plymouth, MI, July 27, 2014: Blessed by near perfect weather, on Sunday, July 27th, the 36th Annual Concours d'El...[Read more...]
|RM Group of Companies Celebrates Record-Setting 2013 With $442 Million in Sales and 'Best of Show' at Pebble Beach|
|• RM group of companies, including RM Auctions and Auctions America, realizes an outstanding $442 million in auction sales in 2013
• RM Auctions secures 78 individual million-dollar-plus transactions and redefines the high-end collector car auction experience with record Monterey and New York sales
• Auctions America expands national footprint with highly successful California debut and live broadcasts on NBC Sports Network
• RM Auto Restoration confirms status as world's premier restorati...[Read more...]|
|Cherished Classics From The Pettit Collection Will Be Offered Without Reserve|
|• The 1929 Duesenberg 'Blue J' and 11 collector cars from the William A. C. Pettit, III Collection will be sold at Gooding & Company's Pebble Beach Auctions|
• Estate Proceeds will benefit the Shriners Hospital for Children®-Tampa
Gooding & Company, the acclaimed auction house celebrated for selling the world's most significant and valuable collector cars, is honored to present the finest automobiles of the William A.C. Pettit, III Collection at its Pebble Beach Auctions on Aug...[Read more...]
|Auctions America 2012 Auburn Spring Auction Offers Full Range of Convertibles|
|Just in time for summer fun, Auctions America by RM will offer an array of open-air collector cars during its June 1-3 Auburn Spring auction,including a one-of-a-kind concept car that cost Ford Motor Co. more than a half-million dollars to produce. During the three-day event, more than 600 American muscle cars, Classics, foreign sports cars and hot rods will cross the block at the historic Auburn Auction Park, the company's national headquarters in Auburn, Indiana.
'It's that time of year wh...[Read more...]|
|Consignments now invited for RM St. John's|
|RM Auctions, the official auction house of the Concours d'Elegance of America, returns to the Inn at St. John's, July 28, 2012 for its firmly rooted Michigan sale. A featured attraction of the Concours weekend and a longstanding summer tradition for collectors, the single-day sale has established a reputation for offering outstanding American classics.
In 2011, the sale enjoyed a very positive response to its new venue at The Inn at St. John's, realizing more than $7.6 million in sales with ...[Read more...]|