THe Niclausse Company of Paris began making cars in 1906. The Niclausse brothers had been boilermakers since 1890 and this perhaps led them to design the striking round radiator on their new venture into car making. This is the second model they produced with Vinder Landaulet coachwork. The car has a four-cylinder T-head, 6.3-liter engine and is known as a 35/50 hp. A total of three different Niclausse models were made, then the outbreak of war in 1914 halted car production at the company, and it was never restarted.