|AF CORSE WIN AT NURBURGRING|
|Maranello, June 3 - It was a difficult weekend for the AF Corse team taking part in the GT Open Championship at the Nurburgring. Although the team took the win in the second race with the Ferrari 458 with the car driven by Duncan Cameron and Matt Griffin – but the team chose not to celebrate with champagne on the podium in memory of team mate Pietro Stragliati who lost his life on Thursday in a tragic paddock accident.
After a difficult start Griffin and Cameron fought their way back ...[Read more...]|
|Land Rover Celebrates 65 Years|
|- April 30th 2013 marks the 65th anniversary of Land Rover
- Celebratory event showcases 65 years of Land Rover innovation
- Around 150 heritage vehicles attend celebratory event at Packington Estate in the United Kingdom, the original testing ground for Land Rover
(MAHWAH, N.J.) April 29, 2013-Land Rover will mark 65years of technology and innovation with a celebratory event at Packington Estate near its Solihull hometown in the United Kingdom.
The desire to create a vehicle that...[Read more...]|
|Sonoma Historic Motorsports Festival Celebrates Corvette'S 60 Years At Sonoma Raceway|
|• Fast cars, fine food and wine highlight May 18-19 weekend|
• Paul Reinhart is honored guest, popular racing seminar scheduled for second year
SONOMA, Calif. (April 27, 2013) - The Sonoma Historic Motorsports Festival returns to Sonoma Raceway on May 18-19 for the fourth straight year under that title. The program for the 27th annual historic-car event organized by General Racing Ltd. in Sonoma will celebrate the 60th Anniversary of the popular Corvette, created by the ...[Read more...]
|RM Auctions Announces Consignment of Ex-Works Ferrari 340/375 MM For Its Concorso D'Eleganza Villa D'Este Auction|
|• Wonderful and historically significant Ferrari 340/375 MM to be offered at RM's exclusive evening sale on the banks of Lake Como, Italy, 25th May
• Chassis 0320AM boasts unsurpassed provenance with Le Mans history and drivers, including world champions Hawthorn, Farina, and Ascari
• Winner of the Pescara 12 Hours, piloted by Hawthorn and Maglioli
• The car established a never broken, record setting pace in the Carrera Panamericana in the hands of Maglioli
• Chassis 0320AM on preview at ...[Read more...]|
|Nissan Takes British Win|
|Jann Mardenborough, driving the No.35 Nissan GT-R Nismo GT3, crossed the finishing line at Brands Hatch today just two-hundredths of a second ahead of the No.007 Aston Martin Vantage GT3, to take his own and the GT-R's first major race victory a year to the day that he won Nissan's GT Academy competition.
Since winning the competition that turns PlayStation gamers into real-life racing drivers, Mardenborough has raced with GT Academy Team RJN, primarily in the Blancpain Endurance Series and,...[Read more...]|