|ACA SETS NEW AUCTION HOUSE RECORD WITH £117,000 MASERATI|
|Anglia Car Auctions set a new auction house record in its June Classic Car Sale with the sale of a 1962 Maserati 3500 GT for £117,600 including premium, more than three times its highest estimate.
With 263 classic vehicles on offer, the matching numbers exhumed Maserati was just one of 72 per cent of lots sold with an overall sales total of £1,955,860 as the hammer dropped for the final time on Saturday 13th June.
Proprietor Lyn George said: 'It was a great auction with a diverse catalogue...[Read more...]|
|Maserati Granturismo 'Special Edition' And Levante Ermenegildo Zegna Show Car Debuts At Geneva International Motor Show|
|• Maserati GranTurismo and GranCabrio celebrates the 60th anniversary of the 3500 GT, the very first GT car that segmented the market in 1957, with a Special Edition; the production run will be limited to 400 units.|
• The SUV Levante Show Car, featuring the new conceptual Ermenegildo Zegna silk fabric, bringing higher levels of luxury to car interiors, will be on show.
• Massimo Bottura, three-Michelin-starred chef and Maserati brand ambassador, will appear on the stand as gue...[Read more...]
|2015 Pebble Beach Concours d'Elegance Best of Show|
|PEBBLE BEACH, Calif. (August 17, 2015) -- An Italian Isotta Fraschini Tipo 8A Cabriolet that once turned heads and garnered top prizes in the classic era glided to victory at the 65th Pebble Beach Concours d'Elegance on Sunday.
The competition drew 219 cars from 16 countries and 29 U.S. states to the 18th fairway of Pebble Beach Golf Links. It also raised over $1.8 million to help people in need. Through the Pebble Beach Company Foundation, which celebrates its 40th anniversary this ...[Read more...]|
|Fabulously Presented 1971 Maserati Ghibli Joins the Ever Growing Line Up of Incredible Offerings at Russo and Steele's 3rd Annual Newport Beach Collector Automobile Auction|
|Scottsdale, Arizona (May 12, 2015) – Launched at Turin in 1966, Maserati's Ghibli was appropriately named after the hot, dust-blowing wind currents of North Africa and featured handsomely tailored bodylines penned by a brilliant young Giorgetto Giugiaro for Ghia. The Ghibli's V-8 engine was a race-bred masterpiece initially displacing 4.7 liters, featuring dual-overhead camshaft and delivering 330 horsepower. Its tubular-frame chassis was derived from that of the Mexico and Quattroporte s...[Read more...]|
|REVERED FERRARI 250 LM LEADS SUPERLATIVE ROSTER OF ITALIAN SPORTS CARS AT RM'S FLAGSHIP MONTEREY SALE|
|· RM Auctions announces a legendary 1964 Ferrari 250 LM by Scaglietti as the latest multi-million-dollar highlight for its flagship Monterey sale, August 15–16 in California
· 250 LM leads a superb roster of no less than 26 Ferraris at RM's two-day sale; additional new entries include a 1953 250 Europa and a 1963 400 SA LWB Coupe Aerodinamico Series II
· RM joins in Maserati's 100th anniversary celebrations, presenting no less than four examples from the luxury Italian ma...[Read more...]|
|Historic Jaguar D-Type Leads Growing List of Significant Entries for RM's Monterey Sale|
|• RM Auctions building towards a spectacular roster of cars for its flagship Monterey sale held during the famous Pebble Beach Concours d'Elegance motoring week, August 16–17, in California
• Historic 1955 Jaguar D-Type leads a superb roster of the world's finest sports and racing cars poised for the RM podium
• Additional star lots include a 1955 Ferrari 750 Monza Scaglietti Spider, a 1950 Ferrari 166 Touring Barchetta, a 1961 Ferrari 400 Superamerica SWB Coupe Aerodinamico and a 1953 Masera...[Read more...]|