|BRASS AND CLASSIC ERA RARITIES SET FOR RM SOTHEBY'S HERSHEY SALE|
|• RM Sotheby's readies for highly anticipated Hershey, Pennsylvania sale, October 8-9
• Perfectly matched to the AACA Fall Meet setting, latest highlights comprise early American and European motoring rarities, including a 1913 Pierce-Arrow Model 66-A Seven-Passenger Touring and a 1914 Rolls-Royce 40/50 HP Silver Ghost Landaulette
• Complete digital catalogue now available at www.rmsothebys.com
BLENHEIM, ON (September 17, 2015) – RM Sotheby's, the world's largest collector car aucti...[Read more...]|
|RM Sotheby's Sets New Collector Car Auction Benchmark with $172.9 Million Monterey Extravaganza|
|• RM Sotheby's generates highest ever total for a collector car auction: $172.9 million in sales at its flagship Monterey, California event
• 1964 Ferrari 250 LM claims top sale of the 2015 Monterey Car Week at a record $17,600,000
• Pinnacle Portfolio sets new auction benchmark for a single-day, single-vendor auction at $75.4 million
• RM Auto Restoration claims sixth Best of Show win at the prestigious Pebble Beach Concours d'Elegance
• Complete results available at www.rmsothebys.com...[Read more...]|
|BENTLEY SHOWCASES ILLUSTRIOUS PAST, DESIRABLE PRESENT AND EXCITING FUTURE AT PEBBLE BEACH|
|•North American debut of new 2016 Continental GT
•Historic Blower makes dynamic appearance at Quail rally
•EXP 10 Speed 6 concept showcased at two prestigious events on the Peninsula
(Pebble Beach, 6 August 2015) The new 16 MY Bentley Continental GT makes its North American debut at this year's Monterey Auto Week, alongside inspiring models from Bentley's past and future.
In a nod to Bentley's illustrious heritage and celebrating its 85th anniversary, the iconic 1930 Blower Bentle...[Read more...]|
|'CARS OF THE COWBOYS' CLASS COMING TO THE 2015 AMELIA ISLAND CONCOURS D'ELEGANCE|
|On March 15, 2015, the 20th annual Amelia Island Concours d'Elegance will display the eclectic and eccentric cars customized and modified to promote America's movie and TV cowboys with the highly anticipated 'Cars of the Cowboys' class. In true 'Amelia' tradition, this unique display on the 10th and 18th fairways of The Golf Club of Amelia Island at The Ritz-Carlton will put fun ahead of fad and fashion as the first gathering of cowboy vehicles at a major international Concours.
|Coveted Pair of Ford GT40's Join the Starting Grid For RM's Monterey Sale|
|A coveted pair of GT40s, including a remarkable 1968 Ford GT40 Gulf/Mirage Lightweight Racing Car, chassis P/1074, and a strikingly authentic, unrestored 1967 Ford GT40 MK I, chassis P/1059, are the latest star attractions confirmed for RM Auctions' highly anticipated Monterey sale, August 17–18, in California.
Widely considered one of the most heroic and legendary racing automobiles ever conceived, the GT40 succeeded the Shelby Daytona coupe as Ford's standard-bearer during the infamous Ford...[Read more...]|