|RM Sotheby's Sets New Collector Car Auction Benchmark with $172.9 Million Monterey Extravaganza|
|• RM Sotheby's generates highest ever total for a collector car auction: $172.9 million in sales at its flagship Monterey, California event
• 1964 Ferrari 250 LM claims top sale of the 2015 Monterey Car Week at a record $17,600,000
• Pinnacle Portfolio sets new auction benchmark for a single-day, single-vendor auction at $75.4 million
• RM Auto Restoration claims sixth Best of Show win at the prestigious Pebble Beach Concours d'Elegance
• Complete results available at www.rmsothebys.com...[Read more...]|
|BENTLEY SHOWCASES ILLUSTRIOUS PAST, DESIRABLE PRESENT AND EXCITING FUTURE AT PEBBLE BEACH|
|•North American debut of new 2016 Continental GT
•Historic Blower makes dynamic appearance at Quail rally
•EXP 10 Speed 6 concept showcased at two prestigious events on the Peninsula
(Pebble Beach, 6 August 2015) The new 16 MY Bentley Continental GT makes its North American debut at this year's Monterey Auto Week, alongside inspiring models from Bentley's past and future.
In a nod to Bentley's illustrious heritage and celebrating its 85th anniversary, the iconic 1930 Blower Bentle...[Read more...]|
|Cadillac's 'Sixteen' Headlines The Amelia Concours d'Elegance Cadillac Concept Car Class|
|Cadillac's 2003 'Sixteen' will headline the 18th annual Amelia Concours d'Elegance's Cadillac Concept Car Class.
A decade ago, the elegant excess of Cadillac's 'Sixteen' Concept Car set off alarms throughout the global auto industry as it rolled into the North American International Auto Show.
Cadillac's 'Sixteen' Concept Car is a 1000 horsepower 13.6 liter V-16, 5000 pound, 19 foot long engineering and design statement taking conceptual cues from the legendary Cadillac V-16s of the 1...[Read more...]|
|RM Announces Early Highlights For Sale During the Concorso D'Eleganza Villa D'Este Weekend|
|• RM Auctions returns to Cernobbio on Lake Como, Italy, on the 25th of May, for its biennial sale during the Concorso d'Eleganza Villa d'Este
• Exclusive evening sale to a featured, elite, handpicked selection of approximately 40 blue-chip automobiles
• Early attractions include a superb 1962 Ferrari 400 Superamerica Coupe, a historically significant 1947 Cisitalia 202 MM 'Nuvolari' Spider, a delectable 1930 Bugatti Type 46 Superprofile Coupe, and a 1929 Rolls-Royce Phantom I Open Tourer wit...[Read more...]|
|Dingman Collection Achieves $9.8 Million At Auction|
|RM Auctions reaffirmed its reputation as the specialist for single-vendor sales on the weekend (June 9–10), generating more than $9.88 million* in sales, with 100 percent of all lots sold at its Dingman Collection 2012 auction in New Hampshire.
Characterized by a superb assortment of Americana, the Dingman Collection represented many years of careful and meticulous acquisition by prominent businessman, investor, and philanthropist, Michael Dingman, a former Ford Motor Company director for ove...[Read more...]|