|BRASS AND CLASSIC ERA RARITIES SET FOR RM SOTHEBY'S HERSHEY SALE|
|• RM Sotheby's readies for highly anticipated Hershey, Pennsylvania sale, October 8-9
• Perfectly matched to the AACA Fall Meet setting, latest highlights comprise early American and European motoring rarities, including a 1913 Pierce-Arrow Model 66-A Seven-Passenger Touring and a 1914 Rolls-Royce 40/50 HP Silver Ghost Landaulette
• Complete digital catalogue now available at www.rmsothebys.com
BLENHEIM, ON (September 17, 2015) – RM Sotheby's, the world's largest collector car aucti...[Read more...]|
|RM Sotheby's Sets New Collector Car Auction Benchmark with $172.9 Million Monterey Extravaganza|
|• RM Sotheby's generates highest ever total for a collector car auction: $172.9 million in sales at its flagship Monterey, California event
• 1964 Ferrari 250 LM claims top sale of the 2015 Monterey Car Week at a record $17,600,000
• Pinnacle Portfolio sets new auction benchmark for a single-day, single-vendor auction at $75.4 million
• RM Auto Restoration claims sixth Best of Show win at the prestigious Pebble Beach Concours d'Elegance
• Complete results available at www.rmsothebys.com...[Read more...]|
|BENTLEY SHOWCASES ILLUSTRIOUS PAST, DESIRABLE PRESENT AND EXCITING FUTURE AT PEBBLE BEACH|
|•North American debut of new 2016 Continental GT
•Historic Blower makes dynamic appearance at Quail rally
•EXP 10 Speed 6 concept showcased at two prestigious events on the Peninsula
(Pebble Beach, 6 August 2015) The new 16 MY Bentley Continental GT makes its North American debut at this year's Monterey Auto Week, alongside inspiring models from Bentley's past and future.
In a nod to Bentley's illustrious heritage and celebrating its 85th anniversary, the iconic 1930 Blower Bentle...[Read more...]|
|RM SECURES ONE OF THE MOST SIGNIFICANT FORD GT40S IN EXISTENCE FOR ITS FLAGSHIP MONTEREY SALE|
|• RM Auctions lifts gavel on a multi-million-dollar 1965 Ford GT40 Roadster Prototype, chassis GT/108, at its highly anticipated Monterey sale, August 15–16 in California
• Fresh to the market following more than two decades in single-ownership, GT/108 served as a Ford/Shelby American development/demonstrator vehicle in the 1960s and was driven by the likes of John Whitmore, Dickie Atwood, Ken Miles, and Carroll Shelby
• The GT40 Prototype leads an exceptional series of more than 100 blue-chip...[Read more...]|
|‘Best of Show' Named at 2013 Hilton Head Island Motoring Festival & Concours d'Elegance|
|HILTON HEAD ISLAND, S.C. (Nov. 3, 2013) – The coveted 'Best of Show' and 'People's Choice' honors were awarded today at the prestigious Hilton Head Island Motoring Festival & Concours d'Elegance, held at the Port Royal Golf Club on Hilton Head Island, S.C.
The top honor at Sunday's Concours d'Elegance, 'Best of Show,' was awarded to a 1929 Stutz Supercharged Coupe owned by Richard and Irina Mitchell of Montgomery, Texas. This car is the only example of its kind still in existence.