|Barrett-Jackson's Scottsdale Auction|
Over a period of ten days, the Barrett-Jackson auction company had 1,611 vehicles cross their block, which resulted in over $131.9 million in vehicle sales along with $6.55 in automobilia sales. This record setting performance makes it the company's highest auction in sales to date. The predominately 'No Reserve' auction had the largest number of consigned vehicles in its 44-year history, as well as a record number of bidders in attendance.
Sales were spurred with the help of the ...[Read more...]|
|Carrera Panamericana Team at IMRRC on Dec. 13|
| ||WATKINS GLEN, N.Y. (Dec. 2, 2014) – The challenge of 2,000 miles in seven days, across mountain ranges and along serpentine Mexican roads, has framed the resurrected Carrera Panamericana as the last great road rally.
On Dec. 13, New York state residents Tom Overbaugh and Paul Wendt will speak at the International Motor Racing Research Center about their five years of grueling competition in the Panamericana at the helm of a mint-green 1954 Lincoln.
The Center Conversations talk is...[Read more...]|
|Remarkable Kirk F. White Collection Headlines Full-Day Memorabilia Sale|
|• Auctions America lifts gavel on more than 400 lots of memorabilia and collectibles from the respected personal collection of enthusiast Kirk F. White without reserve at its flagship Auburn Fall sale
• Auburn Fall event also presents selection of Mr. White's period hot rods without reserve
• Additional highlights for the Labor Day weekend sale include a 1933 Auburn Twelve Speedster, a 1970 Plymouth Superbird, and no less than 18 vehicles from the William Munday Collection without reserve
• F...[Read more...]|
|Goodwood Festival of Speed 2013: auction of Mercedes-Benz W 196 R one of highlights at world's 'largest motorised garden party'|
|• Mercedes-Benz Classic presents great moments in motor-racing history at Goodwood
• Motorsport festival celebrating its 20th anniversary
• Auction of only privately owned post-war Silver Arrow by Bonhams sure to cause a stir
Stuttgart – This year's Goodwood Festival of Speed in West Sussex, England, includes the auction of a Mercedes-Benz Type W 196 R Grand Prix racing car on 12 July 2013. The auction will be one of the highlights of a weekend dedicated to motor sport. Mercedes-Benz...[Read more...]|
|RM Auctions Announces New Paris Sale To Take Place During Retromobile Week|
|• RM Auctions expands European presence with all-new sale in Paris during the Retromobile show week
• Auction to be held within the beautiful surroundings of 'Les Invalides' in central Paris, 4-5 February, 2014
• Magnificent ex-works Gordini 24S already consigned in anticipation of another exceptional RM sale
LONDON (20 June, 2013) – RM Auctions, the world's largest collector car auction house for investment-quality automobiles, is delighted to announce the addition of a new sale to...[Read more...]|