|Techno Classica 2014: more than 30 racing cars to celebrate 120 years of Mercedes-Benz motor racing history|
|•Cars that were the heroes of magical moments put their stamp on this high-powered, most comprehensive show presentation
•With more than 30 vehicles, Mercedes-Benz Classic presents motor racing history in all its unique breadth and depth
•120 years of Mercedes-Benz motor sport in the focus of the leading international classic motor show
120 years of Mercedes-Benz motor racing history have produced a timeline of extraordinary victories which since 1894 also stand for outstanding innovations ...[Read more...]|
|ROCKERBOX MOTOFEST MOVES TO ROAD AMERICA DURING AHRMA VINTAGE MOTORCYCLE CLASSIC WEEKEND|
|ELKHART LAKE, Wis., February 13, 2014 -- Wisconsin's premier motorcycle show, The Rockerbox Motofest, featuring an eclectic mix of Euro, Japanese and American vintage café racers, choppers, sport bikes, racing machines, super motos, scooters, and sidecars is making an official move for the future. Instead of its usual Milwaukee home, the event is making the trek 60 miles North to America's National Park of Speed as part of Road America's American Historic Racing Motorcycle Association (AHRMA) ...[Read more...]|
|Texas-Sized Charlie Thomas Collection Brings $7.4 Million At Dallas Auction|
|• RM Auctions' sale of the Charlie Thomas Collection generates $7.4 million, with 100 percent of lots sold
• Top sellers include a 1946 Chrysler Town & Country Roadster for $143,000 and a 1954 Packard Caribbean Convertible for $132,000
• Sale captures attention of global collector car community with bidders representing eight countries around the world and 31 states across the U.S.
• RM wraps up its 2012 calendar with its annual London, England sale, October 31, followed by the John Staluppi ...[Read more...]|
|Pebble Beach Concours d'Elegance Introduces Its First Sport Customs Class|
|One-off Sport Customs designed to turn heads while tooling down Main Street USA will roll onto the 18th fairway of Pebble Beach Golf Links for the 2012 Pebble Beach Concours d'Elegance on August 19.
This year, for the very first time, the Pebble Beach Concours d'Elegance is hosting an entire class dedicated to Sport Customs.
'These are one-of-a-kind cars built in the US, on modified American production chassis with American engines by individuals, designers and craftsmen,' explains auto...[Read more...]|
|RM Auctions Lifts Gavel On Charlie Thomas' Texas-Sized Collection of Automobiles|
|• RM Auctions further expands its 2012 calendar with the addition of 'The Charlie Thomas Collection', a single-day, single-vendor sale to be held in Dallas, Texas, October 20, 2012
• Auction features a superb assortment of more than 150 collector cars, all offered without reserve
• Sale further consolidates RM's reputation as the specialist for private and estate collection auctions
RM Auctions, the world's largest collector car auction house for investment-quality automobiles, is delighted...[Read more...]|