|2016 EQUUS OFFERS DRIVER-FOCUSED TECHNOLOGIES, PREMIUM DESIGN, AND ADVANCED SAFETY FEATURES|
|Hands-Free Smart Trunk with Automatic Opening Adds to the Premium Customer Experience
FOUNTAIN VALLEY, Calif., May 27, 2015 – The 2016 Equus premium luxury sedan continues to offer superior exterior and interior design, superb vehicle dynamics, material selection, driver technology displays and advanced safety features. Equus has been an impressive success story for Hyundai, bolstering its brand with consistently strong sales success and elevated customer satisfaction processes....[Read more...]|
|MODEL YEAR 2015: NEW GOLF FAMILY, REDESIGNED JETTA, AND NEW TDI® CLEAN DIESEL ENGINE HEAD THE CHANGES|
| ||In a busy year, Volkswagen will also add a new Golf SportWagen, an all-new Golf R, a redesigned Touareg SUV, and the company's first U.S.-market EV, the e-Golf
• All-new Golf is bigger, lighter, and more fuel-efficient than the previous model, seats five, and has a larger trunk than any midsize sedan
• New Golf GTI has 210-horsepower engine, with improved fuel efficiency and performance
• e-Golf is Volkswagen's first full Battery Electric Vehicle for sale in the U.S.
• Redesigned Jett...[Read more...]|
|THE 2015 NISSAN LINEUP: CHARTING THE CHANGES|
| ||Nissan's U.S. sales have significantly outperformed the industry in 2014, up 12.7 percent CYTD through June. Sales have been led by the recently redesigned Altima, Rogue and Sentra – along with other models such as LEAF (+29.4%), JUKE (+44.9%), Frontier (+22.6%) and NV200 (+439.3%), which have shown strong results month after month. This gives the Nissan lineup great momentum heading into the 2015 model year.
Headlining the changes for 2015 is the upcoming launch of the all-new Nissan Murano ...[Read more...]|
|2014 HONDA PILOT – THE MOST FUEL EFFICIENT EIGHT-PASSENGER SUV, AND STILL THE ULTIMATE FAMILY ADVENTURE VEHICLE|
|09/05/2013 - TORRANCE, Calif. Designed as the 'Ultimate Family Adventure Vehicle' and boasting the highest EPA-rated fuel economy any eight-passenger family SUV, the award-winning Honda Pilot is back for 2014 and goes on sale today with a manufacturer's suggested retail price (MSRP) starting at $29,6701. The Pilot combines an EPA-rated highway fuel economy2 of 25 mpg (2WD models), a high degree of practicality with its versatile and functional cabin, a choice of 2- or 4-wheel drive, and u...[Read more...]|
|MODEL YEAR 2014: MORE EFFICENT, DOWNSIZED ENGINES AND AN EXTENDED R-LINE RANGE HEAD THE CHANGES|
| ||New 1.8-liter turbocharged and direct-injection TSI® engine to feature in Jetta, Beetle, and Passat, replacing the 2.5-liter five cylinder. R-Line® range expands to five models.
• Jetta SE and SEL models are fitted with new 170-horsepower 1.8-liter engine, offering a manufacturer predicted highway fuel economy improvement of 16 percent
• All Jetta models now have independent rear suspension
• VW Car-Net™ connected services introduced across a broad range of models
• New 1.8-liter engine in...[Read more...]|