|2015 MUSTANG EARNS HIGHEST VEHICLE SAFETY RATING FROM NATIONAL HIGHWAY TRAFFIC SAFETY ADMINISTRATION|
|◾National Highway Traffic Safety Administration awards the all-new 2015 Mustang a five-star Overall Vehicle Score in its New Car Assessment Program
◾All-new Mustang has twice as many airbags, twice as many peripheral crash sensors and additional pretensioning safety belt technology compared to the outgoing model
◾The new Mustang is the first car to offer four-, six- and eight-cylinder engines that each produce at least 300 horsepower – a 300-horsepower 3.7-liter V6, a more powerful 435-hor...[Read more...]|
|DIVERSE PRIVATE COLLECTIONS ADDED TO AUCTIONS AMERICA'S FLAGSHIP AUBURN FALL SALE|
|• Numerous private collections to cross the block at Auctions America's Auburn Fall event, August 27 – 31 at Indiana's historic Auburn Auction Park
• Latest highlights led by 80 vehicles from a prominent private collection along with 20 cars from The David Disiere Collection
• Multi-day sale to feature approximately 1200 quality collector cars and a full day of parts and memorabilia
• Frequently updated list of entries and complete event information available at auctionsamerica.com
|Chevrolet Performance Expands Connect & Cruise Crate Powertrain Lineup, Introduces 6-Speed Manual for LS Installs|
|Chevrolet Performance has expanded its lineup of industry-exclusive Connect & Cruise crate powertrain systems and added a heavy-duty T56 Magnum six-speed manual designed for LS-engine installations in older vehicles, giving builders more choices to power their project vehicle.
A preview of an upcoming Connect & Cruise system that matches an LS3 engine with the T56 Magnum also debuts at SEMA, in a rolling chassis display that shows all the components, including the controllers. It goes on sale...[Read more...]|
|Auctions America's 2013 Auburn Spring Event Offers Ultimate Collector Car Weekend|
|• Auctions America presents the first of two annual Auburn sales, May 9 – 11 at historic Auburn Auction Park in Auburn, Indiana
• Multi-day sale lifts gavel on 600 quality collector cars and an assortment of memorabilia
• Notable early highlights include selection of Hudsons from the respected John Soneff Collection
• Weekend also features inaugural Antique Automobile Club of America Central Division National Spring Meet, and an extensive car corral and swap meet presented by Carlisle Events...[Read more...]|
|Mercedes-Benz Honors Top Down Driving In Sunny Amelia Island|
|Florida's sunny weather is creating the perfect back-drop to honor the 50th anniversary of the famed Mercedes-Benz 'Pagoda,' SL which takes center stage during this week's Amelia Island Concours d'Elegance, March 8-10, 2013.
The launch of the Mercedes-Benz 230 SL at the Geneva Motor Show in March 1963 caused quite a sensation. Mercedes-Benz had presented the motoring world with this single successor to the extremely successful 300 SL (W198) and 190 SL (W121).
The Daimler-Benz design team a...[Read more...]|